Community > Posts By > Diggsu

Diggsu's photo
Mon 11/03/14 10:30 AM

Dom me

Oh yeah.......THAT profiles a keeper! Makes me want you sooooooooo bad. By the way, my name is Dorian Gray.

Diggsu's photo
Mon 11/03/14 10:21 AM
Hell, I get replies all the time! From Manila, Ho Chi Mihn, Thailand, Germany...........I mean it's crazy sometimes, man! The sheer number of ladies knocking down my door for a chance to come over and knock down my door. Crazy.

Diggsu's photo
Wed 10/29/14 09:53 PM
Well, that was an interesting read................

Diggsu's photo
Wed 10/29/14 09:46 PM
Exactly.

Diggsu's photo
Tue 10/28/14 11:44 AM
Renfaires are FUN! That's all I got.

Diggsu's photo
Sun 10/26/14 05:24 PM
LOL! Wow! The thread that keeps on giving! Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so, wear really thick glasses.

Diggsu's photo
Sun 10/26/14 05:22 PM
One would hope so.

Diggsu's photo
Sun 10/26/14 05:19 PM
Obviously, upgrading a gfx card might mean upgrading so much more, as the above said. Tech just changes so fast. Might want to invest in something you can over-clock tho' that brings it's own hazards. I can't recommend anything off-hand but, yes, newegg is a good site for deals. Good luck.

Diggsu's photo
Sun 10/26/14 05:09 PM
Edited by Diggsu on Sun 10/26/14 05:14 PM
I also LOVE this series! Just finished season 4 on Netflix so I'm going to go through withdrawal until they air season 5. I need dates til then. Lots of dates! Or just one with the right woman. I'll cook.Oooooooh, perhaps if I add I love "The Walking Dead" in my profile, I'll get more hits.........

Diggsu's photo
Sun 10/26/14 05:08 PM
Howdy! And welcome aboard. GL.

Diggsu's photo
Sun 10/26/14 05:04 PM
Yeah, your profile is a bit long. I'd also include some full body shots. FYI.

Diggsu's photo
Sun 10/26/14 04:32 PM
I like you people! Anaheim, my door's only open if you're buying me dinner. Kind? Thank you for the kind words! Yes, sometimes I rant in my time of the month. The time changes every month tho' so, BE WARNED!

Diggsu's photo
Fri 10/24/14 11:49 PM
Robinbad, I gotta say I really feel sorry for you as, it is apparent you've never been in love with anyone but, yourself. You just WANT to run around and have sex. Fine. But, since you know nothing about it, don't comment on it. Love IS real. Most everyone knows this except, perhaps you.

Diggsu's photo
Fri 10/24/14 11:38 PM
Truthfully, it's something you have to learn on your own. But, oh the rewards.

Diggsu's photo
Fri 10/24/14 11:26 PM
Amen, all! Is video chat a good way to weed out the scammers from the real though? I mean, a person can post a pic of themselves and, when you video chat with them, it IS that person but, you have no idea where they are or if they're real. You want to believe because, you want to make that connection. But, just how can you trust someone you've never met? In my first week alone, I've met at least three "Fakes". I don't want to waste my time with on-line dating if all my time is going to be spent trying to figure out who is real and who is fake. Ya' know? I just want to meet that special someone. I've no time for all the other foolishness. but, then this is the real world. Oh well.

Diggsu's photo
Fri 10/24/14 07:42 PM
There are soooooo many fake profiles on this site. My god! Wading thru them is like trying to swim in quicksand.
And ladies, let me tell you....those profiles with only, "Hi!", are you serious?! Stupid. Fake. If there's no
description, nothing talking about you, what would make anyone interested? And what's with all the sideways photos!?
Can no one turn a photo right way up? Come on. I don't expect a reply to every message I drop but, really? I took
the time to complete my profile. Have some taste, people. Fill out a profile, use your REAL photo(and make it recent),
put in a DESCRIPTION and, give yourself a chance! Nuff' said.

Diggsu's photo
Thu 10/23/14 04:32 PM
If you have a mother, love her. If you have a wife, love her the most. In-laws don't have any business in your business. Period. Your woman should come before ANYONE else. "And the two will become one flesh". Ever heard that? If you can't separate the two, you got no business having a relationship with any woman other than your mother.

Diggsu's photo
Thu 10/23/14 11:53 AM
Yep, been hit by two scammers from this site already in the past week.
. Very bad english, even worse sob stories. one even asked for money last night to fly in! LOL! Sad.........so sad.

Diggsu's photo
Wed 10/22/14 04:07 PM
What hooks a man to a woman is love, loyalty, communication and long, firm hugs.

Diggsu's photo
Tue 10/21/14 04:38 AM
Amen, Crystal.

Previous 1