Community > Posts By > Darin1976

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:05 PM

BBW....beer boobs & women. Why yesbigsmile

rofl rofl rofl

never heard that one before. damn i got to get out more often.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 02:00 PM
Daylia, if you lived closer to me or i lived closer to you, I would date you in a heartbeat honey. You are absolutely beautiful and i mean that from the bottom of my heart. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:56 PM
yes.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:48 PM
Spend time chasing my son around the yard, clean house afterwards.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:43 PM
I actually like to initiate the messaging first to let the lady know that I am interested. If she messages me back in a good way then that lets me know she is interested in me. If it's in a bad way and tells me to leave her alone, I then sever contact with her and move on to the next until someone good shows interest and sticks around without playing head games.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:33 PM

Ok I think I have read every article out there and I have tried all the tricks but I still can't get my 3 year old to potty.
When I say this I mean he doesn't even want to wear big boy underwear and he wants nothing do do with the potty chair. Can anyone help??

Sit him backwards on the toilet with a couple of washable chalks and let him draw on the tank cover.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:14 PM

smokin You just found out that your child is smoking pot.smokin

what What do you do?what

I would be dumbfounded since mine is 4yrs old...lol

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:02 PM
What's it like being a dad? It can be hard when you are the only parent after losing your spouse. Especially when she took care of the important stuff. Now that she has passed away, I had to take control and get everything that my son needed and still needs. Not being able to have a steady job, but working for independent contractors installing carpet and flooring and not making enough money to even make a difference, I had to look to the government for help with food and money. Alot of people would say that they are to proud to get help from the government, but is it really pride. I have to think no. It isn't about pride getting help, it's about survival and providing for your children before anyone else. Especially the way the economy is now.

Not alot of jobs out there. I have been looking for steady work and when i land one, I plan on keeping it for a long time or until after I get a degree in Accounting, become a CPA and either start my own business or go to work for another CPA firm. I want to set an example for my son by letting him know that you have to work for things you need instead of depending on someone else later on in life.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:46 AM

FREE......to good home!!!!

I would be interested sweetheart. You are absolutely beautiful. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:43 AM
Single/widowed

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:39 AM

flowerforyou I see the positivity is flowing todayflowerforyou

It sure is misstina

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:37 AM

why do some women and some men on these sites hook up for sex on regular bases? its very sick to me. they dont even know the real person on the other end but only through email and phone. then they meet for the first time and have sex. its a nasty world out here.

Who are you to be dictating how other people live their lives. Do you pay their rent, house mortgage, bills, buy their food, support their children or support any of their habits? If not then leave people to their own business. My wife and I met online, talk for 1 month before deciding to meet in person. yes we had sex that night we met. Are you going to say that is sick? If so, then FU. I know that people have the right to their own opinions, but what is this coming to when people start dictating how other people live their lives and being judgemental. Just remember, there is only one judge and he does it at the end of our lives and that is God.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:27 AM

flowerforyou

I met my wife online. When we started talking and getting to know more about each other the more my feelings for her got stronger until we actually decided to meet in person. When the day finally arrived and i saw her for the first time, it was likelove at first sight. I ended up proposing to her 6 months later and 1 yr later we got married. The bad thing is is that she passed away due to a serious illness she had.

I knew she was sick, but it didn't matter to me. I loved her in sickness and in health. So, yes people can fall in love online, but it's not actually love until you get to meet the person face to face. Just my 2 cents worth.
flowerforyou that was very touching flowerforyou sorry for you lossflowerforyou

Thank you misstina flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:23 AM
I met my wife online. When we started talking and getting to know more about each other the more my feelings for her got stronger until we actually decided to meet in person. When the day finally arrived and i saw her for the first time, it was likelove at first sight. I ended up proposing to her 6 months later and 1 yr later we got married. The bad thing is is that she passed away due to a serious illness she had.

I knew she was sick, but it didn't matter to me. I loved her in sickness and in health. So, yes people can fall in love online, but it's not actually love until you get to meet the person face to face. Just my 2 cents worth.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:13 AM
A husband grabs his wifes butt and says "If this was tighter, you wouldn't need Jenny Craig." The wife then turns around and grabs her husbands crotch and says "If this was bigger, I wouldn't need your friend."

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:58 AM
Hello greeneyes. I'm from Joplin, MO. I would like to say welcome to Mingle2 and that you look absolutely beautiful.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 12:28 AM
Edited by Darin1976 on Mon 02/16/09 12:29 AM

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 12:28 AM

Profile is good. Just more pictures but you already know that lol.

Yes and thank you though

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 12:14 AM
Edited by Darin1976 on Mon 02/16/09 12:16 AM

Welcome and Good Luck.flowerforyou( maybe add couple of more pics.):thumbsup:

Thank you very much. I will try to add some more pics soon. Hope you don't mind me saying that you are absolutely beautiful.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 12:08 AM
I have a couple of other posts in the forum and really didn't work on my profile to much. Would somebody please rate my profile and let me know what you think.

Thank you kindly,
Darin

Previous 1