Community > Posts By > philuch

philuch's photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:42 PM
Live in Mendocino co. , making great pottery, playing music and making recorded songs, and my community service as a palm reader (gig on Monday) . Dinner and walks are good but focused co-creation is deeper , even simple cooking together can be a blast.....Let's develop ourselves.

philuch's photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:33 PM
Well, my dear we are quitters

philuch's photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:30 PM
I liked saying to her, I loved you today....She didn't feel it or the day.. I have no regrets , I still express feelings... NEVER throw love down, other things inside go with it....take the lumps of love....

philuch's photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:21 PM
Sexaul attarction, age, money and finally proximity are the big factors in the beginning of relation ,and distance is the least important for many...

philuch's photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:21 AM
Emotions are blind and feelings are preceptive. without inner reflective space we live in memory of reaction.

Empathy is two actions, seeing the needs of others and then addressing the need. Watching is not enough.

Some people have imploded , will they rise up to a wider view of self and life, hard to know? The dark passenger of demanding memory is a human condition , the white passenger , of joy, reason and attention is a human aliveness. Not in exile to self and the world....knox

philuch's photo
Fri 03/20/15 09:18 AM
Palmistry... A shortish little finger, (below the top section line of third finger), has always indicated shyness yet many people move to more talkative styles and some stay shy... Just one indicator of the introverted nature or long boney fingers, many...knox

philuch's photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:12 PM
Aversion and avoidance, ruins one's full concentration, which is not imploded or in exile.

philuch's photo
Tue 11/11/14 09:14 AM
Palmistry is far clearer for self knowledge.

philuch's photo
Mon 10/27/14 01:12 PM
Wisdom is a verb.

philuch's photo
Sun 10/26/14 08:31 AM
Relations come and go. When you love and the love changes, hold that feeling, if you throw love away ,many things go with it... Just hold that feeling, that perception, that expanded internal space.....good luck

philuch's photo
Sun 10/26/14 08:28 AM
Relations come and go. When you love and the love changes, hold that feeling, if you throw love away ,many things go with it... Just hold that feeling, that perception, that expanded internal space.....good luck