Community > Posts By > Spinflat

no photo
Fri 11/07/14 10:32 AM

Just took a sneaky peek at you profile and WOW. Incredibly sexy and looks like there would never be a dull moment with you around. And you say men don't want a serious relationship with you?????? The men over there must be blind and stupid. I almost feel like emigrating and it would take a lot to get me out of Scotland. Just go out there and grab the first passing man you fancy, I doubt they'd mind that resistance is futile. love

You are kind but men aren't attracted to me. I was just listening to the radio while at work and they had a talk show about how here in Calgary; the older men want younger women. I live in a city full of oilmen and they like the eye candy on thier arms. Fact is I figured that out years ago and its only now that it has come to the attention of the media? I have too many things against me which in effect makes me undatable and unattractive but I am not feeling sorry for myself. I like to think of the upside that being single; it does free me up to work with my community. I don't claim to change the world but I would like to think I can some small changesin my neighborhood. I am up to my eyeballs with shiftwork, court cases, home renos, working a youth program, helping our Veterans, and our homeless. I usually put in 18 hour days so not a lot of time to socialize.

Kindness doesn't come in to. If it doesn't sound insulting to use the term, you definitely qualify as eye candy with the added bonuses of having substance and being areal woman.
If my mate turned up with some gorgeous 30 year old bimbo on his arm and you were on mine I know who I reckon got the better part of the deal. (just to be clear, not him)

You might need to work on your work/life balance mind you. a fella could be forgiven for forgetting he actually had a partner. But then if you are happy doing what you do it's hard to contemplate a change. It's that wee trick of trying to look onto the future and knowing where you'd rather be and if you aren't, is/was it worth it.

no photo
Fri 11/07/14 02:53 AM
Just took a sneaky peek at you profile and WOW. Incredibly sexy and looks like there would never be a dull moment with you around. And you say men don't want a serious relationship with you?????? The men over there must be blind and stupid. I almost feel like emigrating and it would take a lot to get me out of Scotland. Just go out there and grab the first passing man you fancy, I doubt they'd mind that resistance is futile. love

no photo
Thu 11/06/14 09:49 AM
Just me being cheeky again. Must learn how to post AND do those smiley things. In defence that is multi-tasking and i am a bloke after all.

Any cheeky comments about skirts and I'll kick your butt, even if you can probably take me. laugh

no photo
Thu 11/06/14 08:42 AM

Paunches are now perfectly acceptable on us older women, too, these days???

Who knew?!?

Nahhhh...I'm not *saying* that, at all.

Someone in the thread mentioned that older women should be "as fit" as older men are, thus giving US the green light to develop paunches, too. THAT'S what I wrote.

A "strange nation"? Nahhhh...only about half of the US is "strange", but the condition appears to NOT be confined to our boundaries.

Thanks for noticing my post!!! waving

Knew what you were saying but I just can't resist being cheeky. In my nature and at my age I doubt I'll change.

I'd rephrase as "should only be as fit as", at least that way we might be in with a chance of catching them

no photo
Thu 11/06/14 05:33 AM
Edited by Spinflat on Thu 11/06/14 05:34 AM

Paunches are now perfectly acceptable on us older women, too, these days???

Who knew?!?

Another pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream for me, it IS, then!!!

:thumbsup:

Are you saying they were previously only accepted on the young before. What a strange nation you must be.

no photo
Thu 11/06/14 05:29 AM
Edited by Spinflat on Thu 11/06/14 05:37 AM

Yep. I dated three guys in one summer and after a short bike ride of only 1 kilometre; they almost had a heart attack and I never saw them again. I wanted to do a 40 km bike ride but I guess that is not enough as according to you I am not as fit as a man. laugh

Serves them right for trying to be macho and prove they were better than a woman. I don't mind a woman having the advantage, married and stayed married to one who was far more intelligent and better educated than me. Nope if challenged I'd have merely told you take a hike. Though I guess you'd have probably done just that and challenged me to keep up into the bargain.

no photo
Sun 11/02/14 08:54 AM
Condescending?. Maybe it's just me but i found it downright creepy.

no photo
Tue 10/28/14 05:35 AM
I've only been on site a few days myself. Mutual matches appear to come from you both ticking the yes box about liking the look of each other. Unfortunately, all you have is a picture to go on at this stage.
When the match becomes mutual, you can easily find and read the profile only to discover they live on the other side of the world. Bit pointless really as you can hardly nip over for a coffee to see if you like them face to face. So far I've had 3 mutual matches only one of them in same country but NOT in the same city.

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 05:32 AM
Seems to be a 2 way street, on one sight I joined recently the majority of the women thought so much of themselves were only interested in me men younger than selves. Wouldn't even consider someone of same age.
Personally I'd prefer my partner to know the same songs, usually means they are on the same page as you. I'll date a younger woman id the gap is not too ridiculous but lets face at my time of life i just don't have the energy for a 30 year old and when such - and younger - get in touch I know it's not by body they are desirous off.
So yes men like older women, I went on a date with a woman 4 years older than me recently, bit of a stunner and very sexy. Unfortunately she didn't feel same about me.