Mon 10/05/15 06:00 AM
let's make this town our own :wink:

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 08:08 PM
Yes ..sir!!!
Xoxo

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 07:53 PM
I miss this wrestling so much . Bring back so many long memories. ... Been watching it since . But that new era **** wack & lame asf & they make it unrealistic. Wish I could go back in time so I can enjoy it again :grin:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:37 PM
hmm...:unamused: why so serios???

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 07:52 AM
Yes barca...!!!

GOOOOL

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:50 PM

B careful with what you hear &believe �abt a women .it may have come from a man that couldn't have her or a women that couldn't complete with her

true dat

always question the motive of gossips or those who try to run others down...yuck

Hello my friend how areyou, long time no see on here

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:49 PM
Hello my friends ..how are you

Long time no see^:^

☆Regrads ,Erika

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:48 PM
Agree

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:54 PM
Why women cheat from man ??
Long list to write ..
(Examples. .:they made me the keeper of vineyards.but my own vineyards I have not kept)

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:47 PM
Women cheat because man

(examples:they made me the keeper of the vineyards.but my own vineyards I have not kept)

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:47 PM
Women cheat because man

(examples:they made me the keeper of the vineyards.but my own vineyards I have not kept)

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:26 PM
B careful with what you hear &believe �abt a women .it may have come from a man that couldn't have her or a women that couldn't complete with her

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:24 PM
Man cheat because (have problem )the avarage P***s size..lol#peace #

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:24 PM
Man cheat because (have problem )the avarage P***s size..lol#peace #

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 04:21 AM
best thing about Easter Sunday is being with Best friends and fam ,& YOU (going to cruch together ) God so Good!!!

no photo
Mon 01/26/15 04:55 PM
Edited by gmzF99 on Mon 01/26/15 04:57 PM

See I like older females. I know that is kinda bad at times but i just like them better.

oldest women it's so good!!...lol:))

And mature man it's so fine #boy's will be boy's#...winking

no photo
Mon 01/26/15 04:43 PM

Women don't really want to resort to lesbianism. They only do it because they've had some bad experiences with men. Don't you think it is strange how in every lesbian relationship one will act the role of male and the other will just be herself? It is all very silly.

i can understand gay women more than i can understand gay men...

gay women sex - cleaner, very little fluid transfer, no chance of pregnancy, and most just don't like a-hole men....

oops

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 04:05 AM

You...
Wide-faced men have a more selfish behaviour toward their partner
Me, selfish? It's mine i tell you and nobody elses and the world can kiss my arse if they think i'm sharing? Hee hee hee hee hee hee!! Nah really, i'd give my last penny away to someone if they needed it and if my missus, or sons needs anything at all, they get it pronto, as her and my kids are my world! No selfishness here, so you're barking up the wrong tree, with your accusations towards us men! laugh laugh

Woof.woooff. ...happy :smile:

Behind barking (all)women is a man who made us that way...:tongue: :tongue: winking

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 02:28 AM

laugh laugh whoa ...I just Googled this and OMG....thankfully I'm a skinny...I think...hehe

Lol..roftl:))

True..my experience a month a go with wide faced super wide

Super wide...sounds like double trouble..surprised shocked

Supersuper trouble

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 02:27 AM

You...
Wide-faced men have a more selfish behaviour toward their partner
Me, selfish? It's mine i tell you and nobody elses and the world can kiss my arse if they think i'm sharing? Hee hee hee hee hee hee!! Nah really, i'd give my last penny away to someone if they needed it and if my missus, or sons needs anything at all, they get it pronto, as her and my kids are my world! No selfishness here, so you're barking up the wrong tree, with your accusations towards us men! laugh laugh

Yeah, but don't think you are wide-faced. You're just Scottish

Hello christalfairy..
Morning and shine on:wink:

Previous 1 3