Community > Posts By > Tomishereagain

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:42 PM
Stay for awhile...I might get out the spritzer to water her plants but I'm curious. What does she feel when she lets her hair down?

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:42 PM
Stay for awhile...I might get out the spritzer to water her plants but I'm curious. What does she feel when she lets her hair down?

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:39 PM
Speaking from my own perspective here:

I consider all women as persons. I also know from 25 years of marriage that looks change over time. On a dating site like this you should want to put your best foot forward. That will attract the most hits for your profile. Once a connection is made it is your personality that will keep them.

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:25 PM
Just recently:

According to a large international team of physicists, the attractive force between antiprotons is similar to that between protons. A new measurement by the STAR collaboration reveals that the force between antiprotons (p) is attractive and strong.

So, we have developed the technology to study anti-matter...

A new study in the journal Science suggests that water-soaked grains of dust present early in the Solar System are the source of Earth’s water.

So, Water is abundant in the cosmos...

A team of researchers from North Carolina State University and Rice University has created UV light-driven, unimolecular ‘submarines’ that contain just 244 atoms.

So, Nanotechnology is still making breakthrus

The Earth’s deepest layer – the inner core – was formed between a billion and 1.5 billion years ago as it ‘froze’ from the surrounding molten iron outer core, according to a new study published today in the journal Nature.

So, Even tho the Earth is estimated at 4.5 Billion years old there are parts that are much younger that are much deeper than can be readily measured

The evolution of the human body’s size and shape has gone through four stages, says an international group of anthropologists from the United States, Spain, France, and China.

So, even tho we imagine our current form as the last one there could be many more changes to the human body

A group of researchers led by Dr Stuart Licht of George Washington University has developed a novel method to economically convert atmospheric carbon dioxide directly into highly valued carbon nanofibers.

So, we can now manufature things from thin air?

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:14 PM
As for Mingle 2...Too Young or Too far away

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:13 PM
you may want to re-think the current road of monstrous stupidity you are currently heading down with me...

NICE!

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:11 PM
So, I check my mutual matches every day.
I let mingle2 suggest matches and I go thru them until there are no more.

I'm finding that most are too younf (under 40) and way too far away to start a meaningful relationship.

Ladies, Where are you?

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:03 PM
Who ordered the cold and the snow?

Well, It's 60 and clear right now. My windows are still open and I am in a tee and shorts. But then, its all location, location, location.

I'm thinkin, kinda wish there were more women my age on mingle2 in my area.

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:59 PM

For a real book lover, such as myself, I will only collect actual books. I will never resort to reading books online or audio. I know some people have trouble with paper and it's an effort to turn a page, but books are real history. There is nothing like holding an old book, and seeing a really great collection you have accumulated over years. I have had to give up on books because of space. I love going into a library or bookstore, especially used books.

I completely understand.
I thought I would never, ever, read a book in electronic format. I loved having full bookshelves!
I loved the feel and smell of a book in my hands.
Life has a way of sending you to new places and if I had never tried to read a book in electrionic format I probably would still be looking for room to put them.

I still hit up the library and used book stores. There are many good ones that are not yet converted. My local library has a feature that allows you to download a book from their electronic archives. That comes in handy ... sometimes.

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:48 PM
Edited by Tomishereagain on Fri 11/20/15 05:48 PM
I would put up a photo but I don't know how to yet. I am still learning.

Open a photobucket account - its free
Upload the photo to the account
Once it is in the account click the original location or rt click and choose copy image location

Once it is in the clipboard (the location will end in .jpg) paste it to the reply box and add image tags at the beginning and end

then it should show as a picture

Try to limit the sixe to 600x800 pixles (You can set that in photobucket)

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:28 PM
The trick is to uderstand that nobody is more important than yourself because without yourself there is nothing else.

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:26 PM
Edited by Tomishereagain on Fri 11/20/15 05:27 PM
One last month

My 9th grandson is two today

He lives in Missouri so I missed his birthday, but not by choice

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:24 PM
Theres a thing about a less-stressed man.

We won't let those little irritations thru
We won't yell at you
We won't Lie to you
We don't let the b~astards wear us down.

When you need a chill
We are there.

We will hold you close and reassure you
Your troubles will melt away.

When your life is too hectic
Our solid stance will give you strength.

Money woes and old foes will not defeat us.

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:15 PM
Lately I have been collecting money

Need new tires for my truck

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:14 PM
Going Down Slow - Muddy Waters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS8SHgzfrQg

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:11 PM
Thanx Annierooroo,
Only two of 12 just like them.

This pic I just got today, with another that really brightened my day

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:07 PM
I don't like going to bars to hit on single women

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:05 PM
For the most part I have been watching some pretty bad stuff lately.

I did like a few though...

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 04:59 PM
I have been collectin pictures of my children and the 12 grandchildren I have or some time now!

Tomishereagain's photo
Fri 11/20/15 04:53 PM
Everything I Do - I Do It For You - Bryan Adams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXtlWmBM-HU

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23