Community > Posts By > BoyNextDoor83

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:01 AM
Just wondering... not much going on right now... how bout brunch?

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:43 PM

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:40 PM
you are datable... maybe men don't aproach you, b/c they fear rejection. Or don't have enough self confidence... I know I wouldn't dare ask you out in person in a bar, b/c I think you're out of my league... Maybe...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:12 PM
no reason fighting you, you already KO'd yourself... lol

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:45 AM
could be, but no matter what, I'd rather stay here, than go down to the city... to big of a jungle... Maybe one day it'll turn around...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:43 AM
In my experience, It's not always the way you look. It's also mostly, in how confident you are, and good humor is a plus. Now, I'm nothin man either. It seems to me that a smile, and a funny joke opens up a lot of doors...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:41 AM

noway

what was that all about?

Rajar: about an 8.2

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:11 AM
thanx blushing

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:58 AM
would I still count as a proud American, if I immigrated to the states 9 years ago, but still agree with most of that list?

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:38 AM

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:36 AM
I'm not the cheater type, so I'd reverse the question on them. Why are you asking? What have I done to make you feel this way? I'd also talk it through, b/c things like this build inside if not let out, and end up pretty messy... I do hope it never happens to me again (My ex wife cheated on me), because it hurt me bad... I know if i like/love someone, I wouldn't put them through what I had been put through...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:43 PM
than there's one more thing...

Cooking a nice dinner for her, candlelit dinner, some red wine, smooth jazz in the background, rose peddles on the ground...

yeah, I'm a romantic... blushing

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:39 PM
being spontaneous.

I was younger. Around 18 maybe... I was out with this girl on a date, and on our way back home the car ran out of gas... embarrassing as hell, but crap happens... so in all that frustration I noticed we had stars all over us, and thankfully I had a big blanket in the back. Threw it on top of the hood, we laid down on it, and watched the stars, and talked... (eventually AAA came).

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:20 PM
yup... I'm in da house... but it seems to be more of a sausagefest...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:29 PM
I found out when we were together, and all of a sudden she stops and breaks down in tears... here excuse was she's tired. yeah right...

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:09 PM
profile is simple... needs more info (read: mor thought/time into it)

(sorry if I was harsh)

I know what it feels like. being recently divorced myself, I realize the changes that are facing us aren't easy. Hang in there, and you'll get the hang of it. But most importantly, be confident. Life doesn't stop after a divorce. It's merely a reset button, where you get another go at it... this time though you have thing that you won't do, b/c you've learned...

cheers drinks

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Mon 03/02/09 05:56 PM
nope. doesn't work... after my divorce, I got my GF, and we were together for 6-7 months. Helped b/c you had company, a shoulder to cry on etc. but eventually it didn't work out. you need your own space, your time to yourself, and the breathing room. to get over things...

Finally over it.

Who's available? flowerforyou

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Mon 03/02/09 05:51 PM
When she fights for your money, but never shows hers.... (ex wife) Oh, and the cheating thing too... lol... grumble

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Mon 03/02/09 05:48 PM
I as well don't think relationship help books are good for anything. I do however read up on more general topics... like body language, personality types etc. those can help in your everyday life, not just relationships... like how to deal with different kinds of people...

my 2 cents

BoyNextDoor83's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:38 PM
any more opinions? happy

Previous 1 3