Community > Posts By > khuansttauncss

khuansttauncss's photo
Tue 12/16/14 05:47 AM
Hi, I will be blunt and avoid posting more than a description of my hopes. I am not interested in furthering this discussion on a public board.

Seeking a female 35 or up
I am seeking a relationship - no hookups or couples / no males

I must have physical and intellectual chemistry with her.

I'm hoping to find an artist or someone involved in the arts / someone deep / compassionate and intelligent. I hope to find someone that can carry on well thought out intelligent conversations. I hope that she will be someone whom has a degree, possibly children, mature, responsible and able to negotiate her way through any incendiary conflict.

In terms of physical characteristics .......... in short, I have to be attracted to her. I generally like thin and small girls because I am tiny / yet tall. It would not make sense for me to be with a girl that is much bigger than me. I am five foot tend inches and 140 lbs. I can't date anyone too big for the mere fact that physically at romantic times, she would hurt me by her weight.

A little bit about me:

Classical violinist since the age of 4 / concert violinist
artist
2 children - both are daughters. One died recently
divorced for 4 yearss. However, I was faithful and loving. We are divorced as a result of the death of our 2nd daughter
I own "homes" and my autos ...... and yes, I have my own income.
I enjoy antiques and thrift stores and love to shop for sexy clothes
I am to myself though very bubbly. I like to go out but don't enjoy talking to too many people.

I hate males. I mean that.

And I love coffee and cheesy fries. I never had either until about 2 weeks ago. I sure was missing out. I am 100 percent vegan. But I am eating cheesy fries once every 3 months as a treat now. I don't eat any other type of animal or animal product.

I love to be romantic / I realize that romance generally takes too. So, I am romantic with nature and music and my ki ki cat. That makes four of us.

I would like to hear from you. I would. But do not push me to meet for sex. It will never happen. I am only interested in a good girl. After I know she is in love with just me and loyal and honest and someone I can trust, I would please here in every way.

Good luck to everyone.

Khuansttauncss Vyiikktoiriyjiah

khuansttauncss's photo
Mon 12/15/14 09:33 AM
If I don't insult a male, they keep pushing and pushing even though I say no. One or two insults where it hurts them the most generally does the trick.

And thank you. I will possibly approach someone. But I am gay. And most women are straight. I never happen across anyone gay in public. I wonder why everyone seems straight. It's odd really. Statistics prove that 30 to 40 percent of women are gay .......... possibly more. And it's always my luck that I always approach straight girls.

khuansttauncss's photo
Mon 12/15/14 08:34 AM
I'm single too but very happy :-) I love time spent alone. I love creating art in my alone time. If I had a lover that would be great. But I am not going to hold my breath or stop the horse race until my ship comes in. All is fine in my world.

khuansttauncss's photo
Mon 12/15/14 02:38 AM
I was wondering something. I have been single now for 5 years all together. I do get hit on a lot - but by people I do not want to date. I've seen some super cute people at a coffee shop I have been going. But everyone there seems not to want to be bothered. All they do is sit at their computer or type away on their telephone. It's like they all have signs up on their head that stay, "Keep the **** away from me !" .......... I feel that if anyone were interested in me, they would not approach me due to their own fear of rejection. And I can see why most people are afraid. No one likes being rejected time after time. I do my share of turning males down. I've actually come to enjoy it. I even throw in a bit of insult and snob between each word. I figure I may as well due to the instant insults they will throw at me as soon as I reject their immature boy *ss. Anyways, does anyone have any tips on how to attract the person you hope to gain attention at a coffee house and make them feel welcome to approach me? And though I never approach anyone, what tips might you have in general for me to get a date with a hot little thing at a coffee shop?

Thanks for the tips !

khuansttauncss's photo
Mon 12/15/14 02:31 AM
Hi Mikey,

I did try that. It was not too bad. I did not even put sugar in it till the second sip.

I got some coffee at Wal Mart - the wall mart brand. Why does it taste so weak compared to the coffee I get at McDonalds or any coffee place? Am I making it wrong at home? I put the filter in. I put in 2 scoops. And I fill up the coffee pot with water. I dump it in and turn it on. That's how I make it. And it does not taste as good as the stronger coffee you get most any place at a restaurant.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to put 4 scoops in ?

khuansttauncss's photo
Sun 12/14/14 11:28 PM
Punk Bunny,

If you have not tried a frappe, you have not lived yet. It tastes like a milk shake that has whipped cream on top. It has a very very slight coffee flavor to it depending on how much coffee flavor you want in it. It's super yummy on your tummy ! Try it. What will it hurt? They only cost about 3 dollars. That is all you will be out. And if you really like them, you can make them at home for next to nothing in cost.

khuansttauncss's photo
Sun 12/14/14 11:02 PM
Edited by khuansttauncss on Sun 12/14/14 11:09 PM
Hello "nice-one-for-you".

Thank you for your very thoughtful words :-) I'm excited about coffee.
also, the same day I tried coffee, someone finally talked me into actually eating a mushroom. It was good because It was fried in olive oil and garlic and spices ... I almost was not able to swallow it due to the texture. But I got it down. And I liked it. The other day, I made a few of them myself and I enjoyed them on a salad.

khuansttauncss's photo
Sun 12/14/14 08:46 PM
I just tried coffee about 2 weeks ago. I never had any idea that it would taste so good. But then again, It was a frappe ... It was not a real coffee. When I was little, I accidentally drank some milk my mommy put in the refrigerator. And it had some coffee in it. I thought it was hot chocolate. And I spit it all over the floor. My mommy told me to never ever ever drink coffee again because it will make you old. And druggies drink coffee. I thought about it a while and realized that it must be ok for adults to drink it though. Something about what she said kept me from ever drinking it. My parents made coffee off limits. If we drank it we would get in huge trouble. My brother was grounded for an entire month for being caught drinking it. And he was in high school. My parents also warned us about drugs. I never did drugs either. When I became an adult, I always had a negative feel about coffee and always felt it was "bad" and must taste horrible - and not like hot chocolate. But 2 weeks ago at a coffee shop the waiter convinced me to take a sip. I always go in there and order a glass of water and maybe a cookie when I am not on a diet. He noticed I never had coffee. So, I finally took a sip of frappe coffee loved it !!!! Now I drink frappee coffee !!! YAY !!!!AND I AM NOT A BAD PERSON OR A HOOD ! I'M A VERY GOOD GIRL. AND EVEN IF COFFEE SHOWS THAT YOU ARE BAD PERSON, I ONLY DRINK IT LIKE ONCE A MONTH. IT'S BAD FOR YOUR TEETH AND BONES I LEARNED. Anyways, if anyone wants to take me out on a date, i have not been on one in many years. We could actually go get coffee. And I would even drink it too !!!!!! My name is Vyikktoiriyjiah Khuansttauncss. OH !! p.s. I will not go out with a stranger. I know that strangers can harm a girl or even rape me. So, if you are a stranger, I won't go out with you.