Community > Posts By > stopteasing

no photo
Wed 03/04/15 01:23 AM
Mind - the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought

Brain - an organ of soft nervous tissue contained in the skull of vertebrates, functioning as the coordinating center of sensation and intellectual and nervous activity.

There ya go!

Google it! frustrated

Take a few hits of acid or drink a bunch of shroom tea chase it with a forty and it all changes for you.

no photo
Wed 03/04/15 01:14 AM
2Fly, I like the quote, "Arguing about something you know nothing about is the greatest ignorance of all." I think every time I drive at 3 or 4 in the morning, when no cars are on the road, I have periods of time I simply cannot account for. I even make it all the way home ending up in my bed not knowing how I got there. I don't drink or do drugs so I can dismiss that. Sure it could be "flashbacks" from those heavy partying days 30 years ago but, I know the difference. What turns out to be even stranger is that when I finally get back in my car the fuel level is topped off. I check my receipts and bank account for fuel transactions and I hadn't had any for weeks on end. The smell of my car almost has this ozone and electricity odor to it. I open the hood and it appears my entire engine has been cleaned causing it to look brand new. I had a new battery in my trunk and it mysteriously was replaced with the old one. My tires appear to be gaining tread instead of it wearing off. I had a small tare in my seat which is now gone. One morning I drove home then woke up and noticed my car had been backed into my driveway. I have never backed my car into my driveway in my life. I wake up in the middle of my sleep and all 3 of my dogs and my cat are sitting and staring at me. My fish are all against the glass on one side of the aquarium. My house has been AFDBS'd and I have motion sensor cameras throughout my entire house. I record everything but see nothing except maybe my cat messing with the dogs while I'm gone. Sometimes I awaken and my alarm clock is flashing with the correct time. The backup battery is fine. What troubles me most is that several times now I have been awaken with bright lights of a police car. I was 6 miles from home in my underwear and socks. My car was home when the police dropped me off. Just last week when it was snowing real bad same thing happened. A snowplow driver woke me up while I was just standing in the middle of the road. Only then I had no socks on just underwear. All I could think was thank god I used to sleep nude. Be careful who you're disclosing your information to 2Fly. You might end up like me.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 09:58 PM
To all on this thread. I have one of my children currently working as a journalist covering radical Islamists in the "middle east". The amount of misinformation and false assumptions on both sides of this discussion is remarkable. I visited Syria several months ago and I can tell you it was frightening being a Christian in a Muslim country. Our interpreter was an American and told us what people were saying about us everywhere we went. I was in more fear because they had no concern of nationality only religion. Once back on safe ground in Israel we went to Ramallah where that same fear hit me again. Our guide and interpreter told us they hate Jews but hate Christians as much if not more especially if you are white. I'm not going to lecture what I've experienced but I will tell you that ISIS is 150% Islamic. Try visiting Dubai, UAE sometime or Umm Sa'id or Saudi Arabia or even Jordan and tell me those countries are not all filled with religious fanatics? Have any of you ever been over there and seen the calls to prayer? Its incredible. I was in dismay the first time I read the Koran so I read it again.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 09:03 PM

Is there an automated way to show someone private photos in your profile. I discovered a 'backdoor' approach to capture the URL.

I presume there must be something here to allow this but I have not found it. Anyone have experience on how to allow someone to see you private pics?

bye now...

You can exchange outside email addresses or text number. Other than perverts like me who looks based solely on appearances?

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 08:58 PM
I was a lesbian in a former life. I stick what moves me. Just say no and get a toy girl.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 08:54 PM
Make love to yourself. Is that satisfying?

Then not make love to yourself. Is that satisfying?

frustrated

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 06:25 PM
Mendy I agree! I moved south from Syracuse, NY to get away from the snow and it has taken a while but it found me here in central Virginia. Luckily I don't need a shovel here. I just wait a few days and it all melts away.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 06:04 PM
Edited by stopteasing on Tue 03/03/15 06:05 PM

They made great slingshot ammo.

noway Hopefully aimed at squirrels?

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 06:02 PM
Nice one! Reminds me of one of my heavy acid trips back in the day.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:53 PM

im sensing a little john lennon here

John is dead!sad

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:51 PM
Is the "Empowered Woman" =, <, or > than the "Empowered Man"?

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:43 PM
Pre-Alzheimer!

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 03:37 AM
When you are down or feeling blue
Cheer yourself up do something new

Misery loves company that's for sure
Write it all out should that occur

The very next time, you're feeling that way
Re-read what you wrote you'll laugh, okay!

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 03:06 AM
Edited by stopteasing on Tue 03/03/15 03:08 AM
All that I love
I hate just as much
Like hugging and kissing
Fake caressing touch

Public display of affection
Out in plain sight
Get a room I say
Seriously? Broad daylight?

Driving your car?
Your lovey text can't wait?
Swerving and driving slow
Crashing will be your fate.

Drunk with love
Makes a man stupid
If that arrow was real
Shoot more, Mr. Cupid

Who kills flowers?
Romantics that's who
Give her a big steak
That's what you do

A heart filled with chocolate
Yea, that's real class
She'll eat it all up
It goes straight to her hiney

Those bottles of wine
Yes rotten grapes
Better off with tea
and a plate full of crapes

Who needs lovey dovey
Its mooshy and all
I'd rather keep
My blow up doll.

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 02:45 AM
Enter my name
Check the box
I know I'll win
Sweepstakes rocks

Anxiously wait
Sign back in
Check my email
For that win

200 emails a day
I used to get twenty
Send to spam
Ads a plenty

Each day I look
No sweepstake news
What's the use
I'll probably lose

No shortage of products
I never asked for
Send to spam
That folder needs more

Eventually I found
I did not win
It should be illegal
Or make spam a sin

no photo
Tue 03/03/15 02:16 AM

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 11:06 PM
I lie, tease, cheat and steal
Twist and slither for the deal

You believe, honor, and trust
Fall graciously to lust

I manipulate, belittle, and devour
Gain control by the hour

You fall, accept, and submit
No will to ever quit

I use, abuse, and force will
Divide and conquer with skill

You consent and love my endeavor
Think we'll be forever

I rise fulfilled and leave
Nothing left to achieve

You wish and pray for my return
I'm once and done you better learn

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 10:36 PM
Huh?

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 11:57 PM
Play very hard to connect. Be patient. Ask everything twice. Three times asking is better for the interrogation.

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 11:41 PM
I concur foursure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10