Community > Posts By > KayaksJuliet

no photo
Sun 04/21/13 12:39 PM
Dang it I missed 4/20 at 4:20 on The 420 thread..sad

Oh well.. Just got to make up for lost time.smokin:banana: smokin:banana: smokin :banana: smokin:banana: smokin :banana: smokin:banana: smokin :banana: smokin:banana: smokin:banana: smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

no photo
Thu 08/25/11 12:53 PM
Nice but not niave! frustrated

no photo
Thu 08/25/11 12:49 PM
Absolutely! Life is all about chances. Everyday we take NEW steps. Love is hard but has such a wonderful payback!

"It is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all!" ...Says it all!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/14/11 12:44 PM
If people were kinder, more compassionate, and empathetic. This world has gone awry with "ME me me"

no photo
Fri 06/17/11 10:43 PM
I've been told that I look like Sam Elliot

and Chuck Norris.

waving waving waving

Hi Eileenaflowerforyou smooched

Oh you definitely look like Sam! You are so hot! smooched smooched blushing :heart:

I had the perfect picture match all set up to show everyone and I cant figure out how to get it on the forum.frustrated :laughing:

no photo
Thu 01/20/11 02:23 PM

Here is interesting spin on this. I happened upon a link that showed this didn't just occur in the United States. It happened in one form or another in various spots all over the world.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Funny how they classify these as biological hazard. noway

hey thanks for that website, great site!
flowerforyou drinker

YW!flowerforyou Wild huh? noway :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/19/11 06:38 PM
Here is interesting spin on this. I happened upon a link that showed this didn't just occur in the United States. It happened in one form or another in various spots all over the world.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Funny how they classify these as biological hazard. noway

no photo
Thu 01/13/11 04:56 PM
Zinc

no photo
Thu 01/13/11 04:53 PM
Fergie!

no photo
Thu 01/13/11 04:49 PM
Ahhh..the authority on Arizona and our ways and rights..slaphead asleep

The guy that shot everyone in Tucson. He was just crazy! Period! No crazy freaking conspiracy! Check out his stupid mug shot.

Seriously...rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 01:47 PM

I can't see anything.

You have to copy and paste the link in the browser to go to youtube to see it. Its worth it.:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 12:11 PM
Grateful Dead

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 12:08 PM

Wow amazing feed interesting amazing artwork too.....

Yeah the whole thing put together is pretty ingenius. Thanks for watching. I just had to share when I saw it.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 11:25 AM
Everclear

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 11:24 AM
Edited by KayaksJuliet on Wed 01/05/11 11:25 AM
I found this on another site and had to share. Love it! It so represents how I feel as well about our government today.sad2 It is so worth the watch...I promise you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KGlBHyVeYU

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 11:22 AM
:heart: :heart: Congratulations to both of you! :heart: :heart: flowers drinks flowers

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 07:01 PM

i'm thinking it is something they ate... bugs that have been sprayed with something...and maybe got into the water supply too

Makes sense but you don't spray for bugs in the middle of the winter.....smokin

true, i just read an article about 5000 birds dying in new jersey in 2009, and they were poisoned...it also said all of the trauma they found so far was in the breast area, and these birds showed no signs of poisoning so far...

Could the fish and birds dying be completely unrelated?.........smokin
Yes without physical evidence linking the two is premature.

i think it's because of Hail.i know the states mentioned had some bad storms New Years Eve and New Years and from what i understand,the birds that were found dead,flock in the thousands.so if they were flocking during these storms,they could've easily been killed by Hail stones
The most plausible explanation yet, we KNOW birds die in mass from hail.

Not 100% spock but I believe they ruled out weather conditions along with "fright from fireworks".

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 03:03 PM

It was aliens! They were flying low to find people to anal probe and they hit the birds! And then they needed to use the bathroom so they used a local river and killed the fish!

Thats the best I got at the moment. surprised

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

GREAT THOUGHT yeah lets go with that!

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 02:38 PM
Edited by KayaksJuliet on Tue 01/04/11 02:38 PM

Electro magnetic pulse

Where would that come from...the pulse? And would/could it cause massive internal injurys to the birds and fish? And only one type of bird and fish?

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 02:27 PM

Oh I found what one of my friends comments was on facebook. Tell me what ya think?

"nah - if it's dead fish it's sonic booms, if it's in the air it's military stealth craft and/or sonic testing as well....just my opinion"

If the military was going to test something like that why would they pick new years? Doesn't make sense........smokin

I would also think that it wouldnt just effect one species of each if it was a sonic issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25