Community > Posts By > tta1128

tta1128's photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:19 PM
Maybe I'm different but when a man posts his profile pics with his child or children I am put off. First I think you are exposing your child or children to the predators out there. If you mention in your bio info text that you have a child or children that should be sufficient. This would go for women as well but I don't see female profiles so I don't know.

Any other women or men bothered by this?

tta1128's photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:02 PM
My vote is for Patsy Cline. Crazy.

tta1128's photo
Thu 02/18/16 05:09 PM
How can y'all not include "Crazy" by Patsy Cline!!!

tta1128's photo
Fri 12/25/15 06:16 AM
Bah Humbug! lol....j/k. Best wishes to all.

tta1128's photo
Wed 12/02/15 05:41 PM
While nice is um "nice" and oh so boring. Naughty is much more fun!

tta1128's photo
Wed 12/02/15 04:29 PM
Definitely. Had a 5 yr relationship from someone I met on a dating site. Didn't end up working out but we had some good and loving times. No regrets. Ahem....except for his cheating azz. lol

So many things I've utilized online. Gutted and renovated a house - internet was invaluable for advice, buying materials and planning.

I've had a ton of dates from online dating and one of these days I'll find another "Ex". lol

tta1128's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:59 PM
Um, you do know that the parking ticket has YOUR license plate number on it. You can remove it from your vehicle and put on any other vehicle but the gubmint still has your plate number. lol

tta1128's photo
Sat 11/21/15 03:44 PM
That I was a nice person but worked too much. Been a long time since him. But he did send me flowers a year after the divorce. I'd had surgery. The last long term relationship still wants to get back together. Been 5 yrs and heard from him 6 weeks ago asking to see me and give him another chance. Ummm.....no.

tta1128's photo
Sat 11/21/15 03:23 PM
Incorrigible.

tta1128's photo
Thu 11/19/15 06:34 AM
Same here with the emails. I'm on the mobile site. Not sure about the full site.

tta1128's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:40 AM
If there's zero interest on my part then I don't respond. I've found a response is interpreted as interest. I don't think it's rude. Generally most men haven't read my profile blurb so when I say I like fit and athletic tall men and the guy emailing me is short and overweight, then why should I respond?

tta1128's photo
Mon 10/12/15 04:52 PM
Aww Crystal. This sounds like such fun for you and your daughter. Cool. Cool. Cool. Don't worry about the flight alone. You'll do fine and dandy. Seriously, take one big bag to check and one small bad to take on the plane. Have your can't do withouts in that carryon bag so if by some remote chance your Big Bag get's lost you have your small bag with "can't do withouts". Today, the way it works is you can have one small carry on bag along with a bag that will fit under the airline seat. That bag is usually my backpack with my purse in it and my laptop, a book, a snack or whatever.

So excited for you!!!

tta1128's photo
Sun 10/11/15 04:47 PM
I have imagined riding a dragon as it's flying through the sky.

tta1128's photo
Sun 10/11/15 04:42 PM
I have always had a yen to go to St. Johns in the Caribbean.

tta1128's photo
Tue 09/22/15 05:45 PM
Looks like a dart board behind you.

tta1128's photo
Sat 09/19/15 08:13 AM
Men and their bathroom humor!!! You never grow out of it.

tta1128's photo
Fri 09/18/15 01:28 PM

Well... staying in the moment, what everyone says .. I find that so difficult to do, really something I got to learn.
I decided just now to go back to yesterday and get back in the moment, how I felt, what really happened and so on.
I made a list of pros and cons. And I must say it clarified a lot!

There was a mental connection for sure, but not an emotional one. No attraction, and sure a spark can come later, but -and I find this difficult to put into words- at some core level you need to feel that there's an interest in you as a desirable woman. That you can be 'woman' with a man.
But it was purely mental.
And sure things can grow, but then you could attempt to get that with any and every man. I do believe there has to be a basic something there from the word go. Otherwise you're trying to make things work from the head, basically talk yourself into a relationship. And I have done that in the past. That's the Nr1 mistake I've made when it came to men and relationships.

While doing my list, I also realized that I've never done anything like this. I never really made up my mind, like "I don't want this man" or "This is just not the guy for me." Period. (Unless it was painstakingly clear of course.)
I did in a way, but wishy-washy, and if the guy did tell me he was interested, I swayed and let his opinion/feelings be the decisive factor, not mine. And believe it or not, I was so insecure in the past, that I ended up in an 11 year marriage that way ... And after my divorce I did the exact same thing with my 2nd partner ... So I do NOT want to do that a 3rd time.
I think that is the lesson that I needed to learn here.

I deliberately didn't check for reactions from this guy, because this time I wanted to make up my own mind before he could tell me his thoughts and feelings.
And I realise now for the first time ever, that because of my past it is so important to me to be seen for what/who I am, that I forget that I also need to be seen as a woman. So I get all excited when a guy sees me for who/what I am, but that's not enough for a relationship. That's great for a friendship. I need a bit more from a partner.
So .. this guy is a no. A nice man, but not the right guy for me.

Dang, this stuff really is an enormous learning curve, isn't it!
Yes, it takes some practice. But you are right. If there isn't that pull or tug within you on meeting and talking with the man then it's friend's zone. It's one of the things to me that makes it unimaginable to think about loving a guy sight unseen. Even by skype it isn't the same as in person but it does help. But if the guy is local I'd rather just meet and see if the physical chemistry is there.

tta1128's photo
Tue 09/15/15 06:22 PM

Crystal, sorry but aside from your trauma, I'm finding this discussion to be very interesting. You have No1Phd in a tither because Milo, his dog, garners more attention and affection than him.

Look what you have achieved!! A vulnerable No1phd. Now that is quite an achievement. Go forth with your date with confidence. You are all powerful.

flowers flowers flowers

Grrrrrrrrrrr!! Watch it, tta. The girls know I'm the man!

Signed, Milo

Now that is cute and funny. TaHaa

tta1128's photo
Tue 09/15/15 04:45 PM
Crystal, sorry but aside from your trauma, I'm finding this discussion to be very interesting. You have No1Phd in a tither because Milo, his dog, garners more attention and affection than him.

Look what you have achieved!! A vulnerable No1phd. Now that is quite an achievement. Go forth with your date with confidence. You are all powerful.

flowers flowers flowers

tta1128's photo
Tue 09/15/15 04:10 PM

No, I don't think it's always true. Hasn't ever been true for me. Never regretted any break up I've had. I also, have always remained on good terms with all of my exes.

Losing something doesn't actually mean a breakup. That is a choice that u made. I'm sure that is just fine. It is unappreciating a Jewel when it is in our hands. We tend to take things forgranted when we have something. It's like have u notice how fans go on and on about a decreased celebrity once they pass away? Some of the stuff they wouldn't have thought of if they were still alive. Well, this is just my opinion. Cheers!!!
In the long run, I've never had a jewel that was unappreciated. So, again, I say "I don't think it's always true". That's my experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25