Community > Posts By > tta1128

tta1128's photo
Wed 01/07/15 06:32 PM
Today I had the not an error but when I logged into the mobile site I could view whoever had viewed my profile but when I went to read emails all I got was a black screen below the messages/nudges tabs. Still doesn't work.

tta1128's photo
Mon 01/05/15 04:30 PM

REAL woman? I suppose because I don't immediately ask a guy what his job/what he does for a living then I'm not a REAL woman?

Wow. I guess I kind of find it crass to ask a person what they do for a living within one or two messages with that person.

Nothing wrong with asking what a person does for a living. Men usually ask me that in a couple of questions as its just a way of getting to know you. As for the Op, if I trusted him; it would not matter about his occupation.

Here's my point, does a person's profession define them? I guess I've had different experiences than you, I don't often get asked my profession right off the bat and unless I do then I don't ask his profession right off the bat. I wasn't wild about the implication in the comment about REAL WOMEN. Everyone approaches learning about each other in a different way. Maybe I'm misinterpreting the meaning of that comment.

tta1128's photo
Sun 01/04/15 09:15 AM
REAL woman? I suppose because I don't immediately ask a guy what his job/what he does for a living then I'm not a REAL woman?

Wow. I guess I kind of find it crass to ask a person what they do for a living within one or two messages with that person.

tta1128's photo
Sun 01/04/15 05:41 AM
I would wait, but not too long. Long enough to see if there's spark and interest. Personally, if I knew that's what you did as a profession I'd feel intimidated. You see hot bodies all the time, I'd be comparing.

tta1128's photo
Sat 01/03/15 06:02 AM
My last dog died 3 years ago at 17 yrs of age. I obviously loved the dog (had her for 17 yrs) but the last 2 yrs of her life was a pita. I had to be home. Dating was impossible. I have not gotten another dog and have no plans for the future. Met a guy online who seemed very normal, was within 2 hrs of me yet after 4 mos of talking and texting we still had not met. He had 5 dogs and they consumed his life. I just gave up.

I'll go for the no pet guy. I don't do cats, at all. Allergic. I always ask if they have kids/dogs/cats. It's all about choices and priorities.

tta1128's photo
Wed 12/31/14 03:15 PM
laugh laugh laugh

tta1128's photo
Wed 12/31/14 02:50 PM
I don't do NY's resolutions. They are lame I think. Drives me crazy all the people who decide to start an exercise routine at the beginning of the year. At my gym all the newbies swarm in and screw up my routine and overwhelm our bootcamp classes and then disappear by the end of January.

tta1128's photo
Tue 12/30/14 06:51 PM
Thanks Charles.

tta1128's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:15 PM
First, I don't have an issue uploading photos. It's how the photos are centered or thumbnailed. When uploading I can't select the thumbnail and the photo seems to only show the middle or center of the photo. If I want to have my head show in the photo I have to crop it before I upload the photo. There doesn't seem to be a way to upload a photo to show the full photo or body. It's either the head or the center or the bottom. lol

Any upcoming fixes to this issue?

tta1128's photo
Fri 12/19/14 04:15 PM
Thanks so much. I figured there had to be a way.

tta1128's photo
Fri 12/19/14 02:04 PM
How does this work? If make a pic private, who can see it then? What's the function of this? Just curious.

tta1128's photo
Tue 12/16/14 06:51 PM
I like.

tta1128's photo
Tue 12/16/14 04:31 PM
Thanks Charles. It isn't just the wider than they are I can't fixate what shows in the thumbnail. It's taking the center of the pic if it's a full body picture. lol. I've tried to resize and that doesn't make a difference. The only thing to do for me is to choose upper or lower body to show in the full picture or thumbnail. I've tried both with my phone and on the computer and it doesn't seem to make a difference. lol

Guess you either just get my breasts and upper legs or face and shoulders. Goofy.

tta1128's photo
Tue 12/16/14 07:02 AM
I have no problem uploading pics. But I can't find how to align the pic for say a thumbnail. All my pics are centered on the middle of my body. Lol. Do I need to resize?

tta1128's photo
Sun 12/14/14 03:32 PM
Just joined, I haven't seen anything on here about a phone app for the site. Is there one?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next