Community > Posts By > tta1128

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:18 PM

Some men have two .. True story :-)

That could be quite handy ... provided he can use one at the time. At least you won't have to wait for hours for round 2, lol

Omg. That is too funny. love love

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 03:12 AM

My guess is most guys asking this already know the answer. ...but they're hoping YOU don't know the TRUE answer. ..I.e big compared to who? Maybe you've only had smaller guys and they are HOPING that they are the biggest you've had.

Ah, no. They would be wrong but it isn't like I qualify men for their size.

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 03:10 AM

pulls ruler from his office desk.. runs to the bathroom...ohh.... wipes sweat from his forehead.. woohoo .. I measure up..wait a minute are we talking flaccid or full on hard...

.. because if you're talking hard I'll need some motivation...l
..:angel:

I'm talking hard. Lol

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 07:03 PM
Okay, my understanding is that average for a guy is 5.5" to 6". I'm talking less than 5.5 myself.

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:59 PM

.. okay just so we have some clarification here.... and I promise this will be my last post here today..lol..
.. what is considered small..?..think

Below average. lol

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:56 PM

She told me mine was the right size.

I believe it's question of vanity to ask the question. No different than a woman asking a question about her breasts or P.

I believe the response is to reassure your partner or potential partner.

I believe if you view their physical attributes as having the greatest importance, then you are relegating the rest of the person's potential to obscurity.

I believe the potential of a true intimate relationship lies beyond the physical of our body. The body changes. It is the soul or essence of the person that will remain long after we return to the cosmos.

bye now...

Sorry sweetie but physical attributes when it comes to a guys D makes a difference and there is no amount of "personality" that can make up for that. I appreciate your perspective but I just don't agree. I definitely empathize with a smaller sized guy and yes, there may be a way for him to make up for that in satisfying his woman but size matters.

I don't apologize for my view. I have been with a smaller guy and I can say it isn't more satisfying. It's frustrating.

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:48 PM
I'm just thinking now and here. I want my new Kitchen Aid Mixer with all the doodad attachments. Yes, I realize I'm a simple person with rather small needs but that's what I want!

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:44 PM

I've lost control. haha. Never had it in the first place.
.. I'm sorry I can get carried away sometimes... you might say I get ahead of myself... but before I go I have one last thing to do..lol

You are disgraceful. lol. So naughty and bad. And you make me laugh alot.

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:43 PM
Sound is off. Even though vibe is on I don't hear it. I would check if he went to the rest room or I was bored to tears. lol

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:40 PM
I've lost control. haha. Never had it in the first place.

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:55 PM

Ohh.. what does preference have to do with it..lol... have you know.. it's no different than when a woman..
... straddles a man.... and lowers her.
. passion flower... onto his open..
. well you get the picture.. genitals genitals....mmmm..

Ahh, but "tea bagging" is a ghey term. Not a heterosexual term. Just saying.

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:49 PM

it's kind of like teabagging...
.. and once again thank you to those of you out here.... that explained that one to me..surprised slaphead ..lol

How ghey of you.

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:39 PM

oh great!! left hanging once again..laugh rofl rofl :angel:

Oh my, you don't get a response right away and you consider that hanging? What is hanging?

bwahahaha

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:10 PM

well now you're getting close..
. have you ever seen the size of the Bologna sausage... they cut your Bologna from.
.lmfao

And what exactly is bologna sausage?
..... it's a meat product.. that comes wrapped in a casing... think condom...lol... typically 5 to 6 inches thick...... 18 to 20 inches long... look for it at your deli section.... and think of me..lmao

Oh! My! That would be like a horse. lmao. Me thinks you exaggerate.

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:02 PM

tell him that compared to the cast of the male villagers in the Wizard of Oz, he is a nice size.

Good advice. I'll remember that. Think it will make him feel huge? lol
[/quote

Nope... Lol

Damn, here I thought that was the answer. lol

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:59 PM

well now you're getting close..
. have you ever seen the size of the Bologna sausage... they cut your Bologna from.
.lmfao

And what exactly is bologna sausage?

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:55 PM

tell him that compared to the cast of the male villagers in the Wizard of Oz, he is a nice size.

Good advice. I'll remember that. Think it will make him feel huge? lol

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:54 PM

.... I usually just tell them..
. two or three stitches and you will be as good as new...surprised

Typical male. lol. You sir are a great B.S. artist.

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:48 PM

why on earth would a dude put himself up on the chopping block like that..lol.... chopping block.. oh I feel dizzy I gotta sit down..

Oh I can quite guarantee you there are men that ask that question. And of course, it's always the one that is small. lol

tta1128's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:41 PM

don't tell him....just hand him a ruler

bigsmile

Omg...you are harsh. lol