Community > Posts By > tta1128

tta1128's photo
Sun 02/22/15 03:25 PM

well you can always ask your mom...

WHAT.!!.. OH I'M SURE SHE'S EXPERIENCED... I MEAN SHE AT LEAST HAS ONE . EXPERIENCE....
.. start there.... you need to learn how to walk before you can run...jk...
. enjoy your quest....
.. ok are you happy..? I said just kidding....lol

As an "older woman" I love your response. I can't believe young guys! They think we older gals are just here to train them? lol I'd like to know what his Mother would say if she knew he looking for this.

tta1128's photo
Sun 02/22/15 11:06 AM
I honestly can't say that I've never experienced this when doing business to business. But I work in the unskilled temp staffing business. I'm in the corporate office and we do have calls all the time from temps who get hot under the collar and start spewing expletives on the phone. I tell the employee if they don't stop swearing and yelling I'll hang up on them. It's become a common occurrence unfortunately.

tta1128's photo
Sun 02/22/15 09:50 AM

I Don't Understand Why People Don't Take Time To Read A Person's Profile. They Just Look At The Pictures.

Unfortunately, too many ppl have nothing written for their profile.

tta1128's photo
Sun 02/22/15 07:55 AM

I wish shirtless guys would put that crap in their personal profile.. Let people choose to see it, and don't force em to.. J/S

OK Mikeywhoa : Just for you I put my shirt back on, can't win though, the lades will give me a hard time now for having a "wife beater" shirt on! frustrated Ya just can't please everybody slaphead

Just jealous. lol

tta1128's photo
Sat 02/21/15 05:28 PM

My friend asked me to post on here a question she would love to know the answer to.

She asked,

Why do really ugly men even think they have a chance with a beautiful woman? She always says, you must be mental to even think you stood a chance.

Personally I find this cruel. But I told her I would ask, so here goes.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT MY QUESTION, ITS A FRIENDS

I've read all the responses to this point. Your "friend" is just a silly, self absorbed idiot. She's rude and narcissistic. Not worth your efforts or anyone else. I don't know why you would consider someone like that a friend. She's too absorbed in herself to care about anyone but herself.

tta1128's photo
Sat 02/21/15 01:48 PM

Men post old pics all the time. I don't think one gender is worse than another.

I don't mind a man posting a chest pic IF he's got a nice chest. If he has a belly at all, then he should not be posting a chest pic. Seems to me he's delusional if he thinks he looks good.

<
How does that look for a 65 year old man?? Photo is just to show shrimp in the cooler, and amongst many that show what I do. Mingle cut the head off condensing it. Shirt off due to heat and just shows normal dress on the Florida coast. Up most of the night catching them so certainly not at my best.
<

From what I can see you look pretty great.

tta1128's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:27 AM
Men post old pics all the time. I don't think one gender is worse than another.

I don't mind a man posting a chest pic IF he's got a nice chest. If he has a belly at all, then he should not be posting a chest pic. Seems to me he's delusional if he thinks he looks good.

tta1128's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:15 AM
Haha. Awatersign, as you know. Your profile pic creeps me out.

tta1128's photo
Fri 02/20/15 05:08 PM

No ladies, why jazz yourself up? Just be yourself. That is one of the benefits of skype! What you see is what you get!

What the hell Pilgrim? Did you get into my mind?
All the excuses are BS. No reason to hide....... You show me your face and I'll show you mine.

People are just so afraid. They think they know computers but they don't. It's all smartphone BS now. If you asked one of them to pull up a word document on a PC................. HUH??????

I think most people know they can skype with a smartphone, I also think most are aware of how to use a computer AND pull up a word document on a PC.

Maybe some people just don't like skyping, it is possible. If the person you are talking to doesn't want to skype, they don't need an excuse to justify it...they just don't want to skype with you period. If that is a deal-breaker for you, move on to someone else...or you could belittle them, tell them they don't understand their own PC's, and that they MUST be hiding if you they don't...i'm sure THAT will change their mindslaugh

Isaac - EXACTLY!! Just move on.

tta1128's photo
Fri 02/20/15 05:04 PM

I have to look at this person so yes it is.
You don't have to look at them ALL the time,spend more time with them in the dark!!:laughing: think biggrin

Your profile pic really creeps me out. lol

tta1128's photo
Fri 02/20/15 05:02 PM

I enjoy doing squats. They really are a great exercise. I never used to do them because they looked silly.
I think this is the best one,alot of people focus mostly or only on the "showy "muscles,biceps chest ECT,but anyone that know about squats,know it's no joke,I used to avoid them alot lol,now whenever I try to get back into working out,squats and just legs are the main focus,ever squat until you puke or want to?I think squats are the best exercise by far,provided that you do um right of course!!!

My issue with squats is I have big enough thighs as it is. We do squats in my bootcamp...lots of squats and lunges using hand weights. And no, I have not done squats until I puked. But I had one instructor who was into crossfit and he pushed us to the point of puking. He'd just do this kind of 'heh' grunt and grin. Very evil. lol

tta1128's photo
Wed 02/18/15 06:13 PM

He knows. At first, when the feeling arrived, I just hinted around the subject of me having a female lover. His response was accepting. I got on this site and the reality of it.... I think he may have thought I wasn't genuine. I have spoken to a female from the site, but since I'm feeling a little resistance on his part, I wasn't sure to persist on. So I spoke to him again, this time saying exactly what it is I want. It still was a "If that's what you want to do" reaction. I didn't know how to process that, so I'm continuing my search. I feel if its not something he's okay with, it should have come up already. I don't want to be classified as a cheater, I love me husband. We just don't get much time together because of his work.
I simply am confused and sexually frustrated.

Sounds like there are issues beyond you seeing another female. If you love your husband then I would tread very carefully. Maybe more communication and get some romance back into your relationship. This is easy for me to say. But if you love him then a third person is just going to complicate things I'd think. Good luck to you.

tta1128's photo
Tue 02/17/15 06:43 PM

Haven't went all the way yet!

I'm not quite understanding this. What is "went all the way yet" mean with another female? I mean there's either oral or ??? There is no "all the way" with female on female.

Am I to understand your male husband/partner is unaware? If that is the case that is sad you are deceiving him. He deserves to know. Cheating is cheating whether with a male or female. Just my thinking. I don't know your circumstances and am sorry you are driven to this or hope this is an anomaly for you.

tta1128's photo
Tue 02/17/15 04:27 PM
My annoyance has nothing to do with online dating. I'm working with a project manager from a vendor for work, the woman annoys the crap out of me. She is constantly saying to me - "that's a great question" and proceeds to not answer my "great question".

I've pushed above her grade about her performance because that crap just doesn't cut it with me. Manage the damn project without that kind of condescending response.

tta1128's photo
Tue 02/17/15 04:37 AM
Every time I agree to skype with someone they try to turn to sex. As soon as that happens, it's click. I like to message a bit before agreeing to video chat just so I get a better feel for the guy.

tta1128's photo
Mon 02/16/15 03:57 PM
Continually leaving wet towels on the bathroom or bedroom floor. The gist is don't treat me as the maid. Make an effort to pick up after yourself.

tta1128's photo
Mon 02/16/15 03:52 PM
I can't tell what you look like or even if you're actually male or female from your profile picture. It's just something I use to decide if I'll respond. There's that and along with the age and location.

tta1128's photo
Sun 02/15/15 06:14 AM
I say on my profile if you don't have a pic I probably won't respond to you. On rare occasion I will reply to a message from a guy without a pic but unless they are willing to post a pic (even if it's private) I stop responding.

Yes, I think looks matter. I don't have a specific look I'm looking for, it's the attraction. But the way it starts is by seeing a pic.

tta1128's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:39 PM
Receiving the drunk call a couple days or so in a row and that's during the work day. Not that this was any kind of long term relationship. More of a just starting relationship. Turned into a very short term relationship. Ugh.

tta1128's photo
Sun 02/08/15 07:03 AM

I love cheese and salty food. I keep no chips or crackers in my pantry. Too tempting but I just can't give up the cheese.
OMG I sooo love cheese myself,I love hard cheese mostly,pepper jack?I can eat it all day,love it with crackers too!!:tongue:

And that's why I don't keep any crackers in my house. laugh I love Harvati Dill and sharp cheddar. I like to go to Whole Foods every once in awhile and hit their cheese corner. Get samples of all different kinds of cheeses.