Community > Posts By > tta1128

tta1128's photo
Fri 03/06/15 03:53 PM
I don't stockpile. I might buy dry goods at Costco which last me forever but not food. My Mother has what we call "The Store" in their custom built fruit room in the basement. It's a 8'x12' room with shelves. It's crazy. There are only two of them and now one cause my Dad is in a nursing home. She rotates by date etc. She has 2 upright front door freezers. This is a woman of the 20's who raised 9 children. Old habits will never die.

Drives me crazy when I visit. I've hauled a brand of boxed chopped tomatoes on a plane for her because she can't get that brand where they live.

My only stockpile is ammo. lol If my house burns there's going to be fireworks.

tta1128's photo
Thu 03/05/15 04:18 PM
Only if he/she/it signed an airtight legal disclaimer. Also, I'd need to know what caliber?

tta1128's photo
Thu 03/05/15 04:08 PM

It's frustrating because I know women find me sexually attractive but because they're so stubborn on the connection thing I keep being denied access. One thing I've learned during my time on dating sites is that women have no compassion when it comes to men's needs. I wouldn't have the heart to do that to them though. If I had a headache or a cold or something I'd still try to please her, even if all I can manage is a quicky.

What I read here is blah blah blah.....men are so needy!! And men seem to think women are that way but it's really just the opposite.

tta1128's photo
Thu 03/05/15 03:34 PM

"Women" are not the only gender guilty of this charge...*grins*

Dearest Men,

Please do not use profile pictures or send snaps featuring the following characteristics:

Photos that do not bear any resemblance to your actual, real-time physical appearance.
Photographs of your self, displaying a dead fish/or some other poor critter who met a tragic end due to your efforts.
Photographs of your self leaning on your car/ motorcycle, boat, or tractor, ect. Photographs featuring a beloved dog, cat, gerbil, ect. Photographs of landscapes, sunsets/sunrises, or other geological phenomenon.
Photographs of your self with a woman [also in the picture] scrubbed-out with a pin/ or crossed out by with black marker.
Photographs of yourself, holding your babies/grand-babies; photos of yourself, holding "someone else's" baby...;}
Photographs of yourself that feature your [unattractive] nakedness or private parts.
"Selfies" that are visually impossible to discern due to blurriness, darkness, & poor pixel quality.
Cyberspace is a place where, "Let The Buyer, Beware..." In that vein, please do not take offense at any request to share a webcam conversation with someone. Although, webcam imagery can be falsely manipulated, at least the margin for an unpleasant surprise is some what minimized;}
Thank you, in advance for your attention to this post,
Most sincerely,
flowerforyou ,
An interested spectator

I absolutely love this. I do believe men are worse about this than women. But then I see more male profile pics than female.

tta1128's photo
Thu 03/05/15 11:18 AM
My only complaint with some of the messages I receive is the rude and crude suggestions and/or propositions. Such as Wanna f? I should report but I just delete. And about 50% of my msgs are from scammers.

tta1128's photo
Wed 03/04/15 05:13 PM

I'm just thinking now and here. I want my new Kitchen Aid Mixer with all the doodad attachments. Yes, I realize I'm a simple person with rather small needs but that's what I want!
..aww.... sometimes in life we have to make tough choices.. a kitchen mixer with all the doodad attachments.. or a nightstand.... personal pleaser with all the doodad attachments...flowerforyou ..jk...
... maybe Santa Claus will bring you one for Christmas.. if you're a really really good girl....mmmmn

I don't want to wait that long and besides I couldn't possibly be good until then. Especially not "really good".

tta1128's photo
Wed 03/04/15 05:00 PM
Almost 10 yrs ago I moved a 1,000 miles away from my family. To a city where I knew no one. It's a smaller community just outside of Nashville. This community has festivals, art, tons of music and interesting things going on most of the year. And I also moved to the country. I love living rural. I actually rarely get to Nashville. I don't need to there's no need except every great once in awhile.

I've never been sorry. But then I also moved from the cold north to the not so cold south. lol

tta1128's photo
Wed 03/04/15 04:47 PM
For me I realized it was ovah when I found ANOTHER girl he was cheating on me with. That kind of smacks you. frustrated slaphead

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:52 PM

Hmm.. I went to far didn't I..slaphead ...lol... it's that stupid pump I use.. I pump it up too much and it sends, all the blood rushing to my head..:wink: laugh :angel: ..
Ok.. I'm done.... backs out of topic room closes door behind himself...
. ouch son of a gun... opens up the door..... coils up his fire hose.. sorry I pinched my hose on the door..laugh waving

um, hmmm. Maybe we or scratch that, you should get a room. blushing

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:29 PM

first I don't do "that "with all the women...lol.... okay I do it with most of them ,but not all of them..
... but but you're different you're special... there's something about you.... that's just so..mmmm.. yummy..:wink: :angel:

Oh damn. I think I'm blushing . I just had to start my "effing glass" today at work. Otherwise I might say a naughty word and have to throw something in the glass. lol

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:26 PM
I see strength in a person who stands on principle when everything in our current mold says this isn't politically correct. Caving to PC is the ultimate in weakness to me. Going with the flow because it's the easiest path and today there is so much pressure to cave. People state on their profiles that they are "open minded" I find that to be so lame, just caving. This means to me that person has no convictions. If you say you aren't judgmental, that tells me you don't think for yourself or don't have the ability to be discriminating in your choices or priorities.

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:13 PM

come here.. no closer.. a little closer so I can whisper in your ear.... The benefits of self-control...mmm.
.... your hair smells nice by the way..:angel:

Ha, you are such a flirt. You do that with all the wimmin!

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 05:01 PM

Ohhhh.. I have lots and lots of self control... an abundance of self control.... you would be" amazed "at how much self control I have..
oops slaphead laugh

Well isn't that just wonderful. lol. You are Mr. Wonderful with Self Control. Now, that benefits me how????

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:58 PM

those sales people that run those little...kiosk.. in the mall... you know they stand beside those little hand carts full of crappy merchandise..
. and they make eye contact with you when you're halfway down the mall.. walking towards them.... and they know you recognized them recognizing you..... so you avoid making eye contact with them..
. because as soon as you get close enough.. to them they're going to start trying to sell you..... totally creeps me out.... and then you have to do that polite smile nod.... thanks but no thanks leave me the hell alone.. gesture..... creepyyyyy..lol

First I don't go to "the mall" often. But at my local mall there's the kiosk for Israeli Dead Sea lotions and hand manicure products. I have no problem looking them in the eyes as they attempt to approach me with their sales pitch. Granted they are polite but forceful in their sales pitch. I just wave my arm and dismiss them. I don't break my stride nor do I utter a word. They are just dismissed. lol

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:53 PM

flowers :angel:

Well done. I'm amazed and awed by your complement and self control.

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:43 PM

I don't think that being petite has anything to do with what works for you with the size of a man. I am petite and well um yeah. lol.
.. well um yeah..
.. may I interject here.. KING KONG DONG CRAZY..LOL.. I'm joking of course...... you seem like a very well balanced normal woman...drinker :angel:

Ahh, success. I've scammed another. Just kidding. I am but I also know what works for me. And thanks for the well balanced comment. I do appreciate that. Now don't you go negating that with some sort of comment. lol

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:40 PM

I am smaller than petite.

So says you? I have no idea. You have no pic. But then I guess you may be kid sized. You sure you aren't a kid. :smile:

I guess you're size definitely has you limited. I know a great guy for you. Seriously. You anywhere near Kansas or Iowa? He's moving to Iowa in a few months.

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:29 PM
I don't think that being petite has anything to do with what works for you with the size of a man. I am petite and well um yeah. lol.

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:23 PM

It's kind of like a woman asking a man "do I look fat in this outfit"? I have always lied when a less "endowed" man has asked me about his size. How do you tell a man....um no really you are actually quite small.

Guys....why do you ask women this????
Have you ever dated a guy with "it"sooo tiny that when it gets really cold he like really can't find it?:laughing: :laughing: oops offtopic :laughing:

Yes, I have. So sad, too bad.

tta1128's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:21 PM

It's kind of like a woman asking a man "do I look fat in this outfit"? I have always lied when a less "endowed" man has asked me about his size. How do you tell a man....um no really you are actually quite small.

Guys....why do you ask women this????

Women always get surprised when they see me. I used to think they were just being nice and that I was really normal, but they were just being in the moment, until my ex. My ex was one of those who didn't care if you liked what she said or not, she was going to tell you without sugar coating it. She told I was above average and coming from her that was her honest opinion.

I never asked if I was big or not. I have always asked if it really was good for them, did they really enjoy this or that. even though I would be careful to pay attention to reactions, body language, etc.

Get out the ruler then. I've heard this line before I do believe. smooched