Community > Posts By > Diitron

Diitron's photo
Sun 07/22/18 05:57 PM
I don't gamble unless it's a shure thing. So tell me what do you know? Lol

Diitron's photo
Sun 07/22/18 05:53 PM
Technology has changed things. Before cell phones and the internet the only way you could meet someone is face to face. You would exchange phone #'s and wait for a call at your house. It took effort and time.

Fast forward to today. The internet has made things not only easier but puts the temptation of new beginnings, attractions,interests,keeping up with the next person whatever you can think of in front of you on a cell phone. Everything exploded with the cell phone.

The fact is this relationships take work and many years to evolve and flourish also there's the chemical reactions in the brain and the waning of chemistry over time which is natural. People second guess or speed date to get what they feel they want. Secure people put on weight together and work through life.

People want a change there's it is,people want excitement there it is, We're creating a new breed of addict and emotional junkie...and the children are suffering I've seen it first hand.

People buck the natural order of life. It is becoming a mutation. I promise this though it will return and the cycle will start over again some day but things will be bad b4 that happens.

Diitron's photo
Sun 07/22/18 05:20 PM
Edited by Diitron on Sun 07/22/18 05:21 PM
Black plastic comb

Diitron's photo
Sun 07/22/18 05:11 PM
Rate me.

Diitron's photo
Tue 02/03/15 08:17 PM
Kingston/Harriman.

Diitron's photo
Thu 01/08/15 11:16 AM
I'm off as of now till Tuesday. Like to enjoy someones company for a couple days.Lonely and looking.Let's tell each other stories,exchange views,lounge around and set some fires ;) I'll come for ya for the adventure!