Community > Posts By > Rob100

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:43 AM
One time I skipped high school, and spent the day in Chicago. Along with my beautiful girlfriend, we spent the day creatively avoiding our school's Dean, Edward Rooney.

Then I sang in the Von Steuben Day Parade, and there was also that mishap with borrowing my friend's Dad's Ferrari....

Wait, that wasn't me. That was Ferris Bueller's Day Off? ;-)

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:14 AM
"...had a masectomy due to cancer recently...would you totally freak out if you went there with a woman and found she had only 1 boob."

First off, that must be traumatic, and I can only imagine what you had to deal with.

But as for dating, I think it can be treated as any other surgery. If you have any surgery, for any reason, and it leaves you looking very different from everyone else, then why not look for common, safe procedures to correct the results of the surgery? My understanding is that a great many women who underwent this procedure get a breast implant, and the result usually looks great.

For me, this wouldn't matter. I don't care if a woman I am dating has one (or two) breast implants.

It merely is important to me that she has breasts - I like women to look like women, just like women like men to look like men.

Robert

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:32 AM
Hi, I've been living in Nashua, New Hampshire, for four years. I really love it here. White Mountains, Hampton Beach, Mine Falls Park, its all good.

Not too much longer, though. By January I will be moving a few miles south into MA, but still pretty close by.

Bob

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:30 AM
Good to see some fellow members of the tribe!

Robert

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:28 AM
Hmm, this is different from another that I was using recently. On that dating website, my profile received plenty of hits (so did everyone's) from the the use of the search feature alone. That number of hits even translated into letters, dates, etc.

I guess the way that people use this website is different. More forum driven. That's cool.

Rob

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:17 PM
Can someone explain why I am apparently invisible to the system? I check my account from time to time, and Mingle2 says that NO ONE has ever viewed my profile.

Really? No women has ever used this website to search for men in the Boston area for the past few months? Not one?

I'm not complaining about the number of women who have e-mailed me after viewing my profile (they'll like me, or not like me. That's ok either way.) Rather, I'm concerned that my profile is somehow set up as invisible to to the system, as no woman has apparently even seen my profile.

Do I have some setting messed up? Any advice?