Community > Posts By > brotherk

brotherk's photo
Tue 01/19/16 01:28 PM
i would like to think that it is real... sic... but there is so many videos that show false flag techniques being used.. like in tunis (3) france .uk. ect...thing is the control groups .. house of avid for one have such a close and militarized control over world media that we can never really know the whole truth...... the definition of a conspiracist ..is a person whom can join all the dots ....by definition does not make them all right .... but .. the media has lied to you for EVER......

brotherk's photo
Tue 01/19/16 12:49 PM
Is there ant trv remote viewers out there who want to start a training group.to set and receive target info and hone those skills.... if so pm me

brotherk's photo
Sat 01/17/15 08:19 PM
I have had 5 scammers out of 11 people ...i spent 2 weeks talking to the first woman , and then i googled her photos.well it came up like a rash... fake scammers...hahahaha.. well by that time i was heartbroken...lol..so it got gradually worse...it is a skill to find out who is real and who is not... it took me 5 practice runs with the scammers to find out how to check them out.. every one has their own way... you know this is only my opinion , and these are only words , so as for the definition of gross misconduct being equal to the same definition as fraud , and fraud being a criminal act under common law....(check your law books)i would hold the site liable for not placing a system in place to weed out these scammers.. who are doing scams unlawfully and with criminal intent..... intent.....i love the old maximus laws...."let those whom be fooled, be fooled"....... is it a fair assumption to make that a coperation enables wrong doing , by its in-actions for this to happen, is it as guilty as the criminal party ? ....now this is law.. not an opinion..... so , thus begs the questions.... how to define this so we can understand the mechanics of this a little better and free ourselves of the embarrassment and to talk about this a little more..it would be nice to hear others opinions on this. anyone have any input on this...thanks ..ken