Community > Posts By > Haloblu

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:30 PM
Stupid, for falling for the song and dance...the only good thing: you don't know if you don't try...but my patience is wearing thin!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 03:23 AM
Just wanted to give a heads up, Mardi Gras and Valentines' Day fall together this year! So if you're looking for a great date, or a place to take your main squeeze before the "main event" why not check it out? It should be an awesome party! And all the Krewes are getting into the spirit with Valentines' themed floats...and not all of them are smarmy! I will be there handing out Valentines...Hope everyone has a great week!

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 08:04 PM
Kareoke Friday! "I, I love you like a love song babee"....Happy Friday All! X's n O's Halo

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 07:37 PM
Thanks Zee! Yeah the fire sounds nice right now! BRRRRRRR! It's ok though I got my "mermaid" comforter n flat eeyore to keep me warm! And WoW! A Star on my first visit! *rummaging in never-ending majick bag o' stoof* thought I had a book in here.....sets bamboo plant on table, sketch pad...don't need the mp3 player, Zee's got it covered!...hmmm, maybe a little writing?...there once was a girl from Nantucket...nah..it's been done...I don't know why I even try I need another Tequila...glasses :banana: rofl

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 07:11 PM
Hey I don't mind dating a younger man, as long as he's willing to share my PS3 GTA and Kite Flying time, no problem! The sex is usually great (if they can keep up!), and I don't have to pick up after them cuz I'm going back to my place! ....win/win in my book...the trick is to interest me enuf that I even want to be there tho....:D

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 03:48 PM
Kudos and Good Luck Ladies! I don't even know where to begin with that mess....However, my 2 cents: bottom line, if I want to sleep with you I will, if I don't no amount of schmoozing or lying is going to improve the situation...And you're right, if you're that good looking and that good in bed, you shouldn't have to brag or lie about it, word of mouth should have them beating your door down...

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 03:38 PM
Thank you for your quick reply, unfortunately right clicking it doesn't pull up a menu to close it. And it only seems to be linking when I do a "search" for members. I'm sorry, I realized after I posted that I was still in someone else's thread. My apologies. I'll keep browsing the help section, I just don't want my fb account linked here automatically. Thanks for your time tho. Halo

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 03:15 PM
Ok, since you don't have a search option within the forum, I'll just ask...how do I turn off that irritating fb etc. toolbar at the bottom of the page? I know I can hide it, but I want it off entirely. Enlighten me please. Also, it would be nice to add some more options to the advanced search such as only display people that have been on in last 3 days, 1 week, etc...as it is i'm writing down which page I stopped looking at so I don't have to re-read profiles. Not complaining, but it could be tweaked a bit to be more user friendly.

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 04:55 AM
Pulls up a chair in the corner, (yeah, I always keep my back to the wall and an exit to the left! :D )Sipping my Tequila Sunrise with a shot of Blue Kinky on the side. Just watchin the flow....

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 04:49 AM
A flirty smile, happy eyes, intelligence, random acts of kindness and compassion, an easy laugh, and totally huggable!

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 04:40 AM
Feeling ok. Friday's almost here,new site-new possibilities. Hey, stranger things have happened right? X's n O's Halo

no photo
Wed 01/07/15 06:10 PM
I have two favorites, the first is just a general rule I try to live by, the second's to keep my head when I think things are falling apart..."What goes around, comes around..." "Anyone can steer the ship when the seas are calm.." X's and O's Halo

no photo
Wed 01/07/15 11:43 AM
Just an introductory "Hello" to introduce myself as suggested. After spending some time on other sites, and not really finding what I want, it was suggested I try some other sites, so here I am. Can't seem to find a tab for chat rooms or IM though? Is that how they're keeping the cost down? Lol...please let me know if I'm missing it. Read my profile, I'll try to give more info later. Basically I'm a 9yr stage 4 colon cancer survivor, natural lefty, and a natural redhead (that's why my grey is going silver ;) ) I have many interests including movies and video games (GTA ALL THE WAY! Nothing like a tank to fix a traffic jam!) I'm a Scorpio with all the intensity it implies, I have baggage, grown babies, a warped sense of humour a tender heart, but a warrior hidden inside if you mess with those I hold dear...Got any questions, ask them here, or mail me? I want my best friend/passionate lover/heart and soul mate to Moondance with me, kiss, cuddle, talk to, or not talk at all...just be there for each other. Rambled enough for now, X's n O's, Halo