Community > Posts By > eliaskamatis

eliaskamatis's photo
Mon 01/26/15 08:22 PM
The term for people who is like that in our dialect is called "talangka" a crab literally. They will pull you down. And i dont know why people are doing that? Jelousy? Insecure? Competitiveness? Pride? I mean its ok to climb up as long as there is no one you stepped down.

eliaskamatis's photo
Mon 01/26/15 07:05 PM
Glad to hear from you guys. Anyway, il be happy if one of you guys would create and ill gladly follow.. kinda slow on tech and english. :(

eliaskamatis's photo
Mon 01/26/15 04:20 PM
Hello. Maybe you can rephrase your question to what is the purpose in life. Im too on a quest on finding the deeper meaning of life and also finding the real me. Right now i found out that contentment is the key for a happy, satisfied life. And being contented is not having a material thing. Its when you find happiness in simple things. Being able to appreciate and be content on whatever we have now. Im only 33 but im not afraid of dying. My only concern is the people around me. So im trying my best for them. I dont like having eniemies, i find it unworthy to make time for them. I dont dwell in the past. I dont regret in whatever i do now. I dont worry about the future but not in a sense that you just stand there and do nothing lol! Right now im focusing on helping to others while i still can.. i dont mind on having a younger or older friends. I dont choose friends by thier physical looks or by thier status. Yes, friends are the best things in life. They are the real treasures next after families. And if there are fake, i simply let them go and i dont plant grudges on anyone. I can be mature but i prefer my immature side on public. And i dont care whatever they say. Just smile always. (Insecure people hate it when you always smile haha!) Go out, Party, travel, work sometimes, smile always lol! Focus on something good that they will remember you forever. I prefer to live like a rat and die like king.. Find your satisfaction in life but expect the unexpected. Learn to let go and move on. Learn to appreciate little things. Be content on whatever you have right now and develop a meaningful purpose not only for yourself but for others and the rest. If you will find your purpose, no doubt, you will find the answer of the true meaning of life. Goodluck and have a good day! Peace!

eliaskamatis's photo
Mon 01/26/15 03:21 PM
Is there anybody out there interested on this topic? (Preferably a woman, who is mature enough to answer life's questions. And bisaya para mas ma express ug tarong xD) curious, confused, unique people are welcome. No age limit.