Community > Posts By > gilford2

gilford2's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:16 PM
let's chat, dear...

gilford2's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:08 PM
It seems to be difficult to find real love but on the other hand it's not. The issue is how to get into contact with someone who wants real love. If by chance we get to meet people who want real love, that's the moment of facing the reality, satisfaction, complete, happiness and calmness in our souls. Real love is what people need. We need it so that we can experience the gratest thing of all for the rest of our lives. Hugs!

gilford2's photo
Tue 01/27/15 12:14 AM
Am looking for a true love who will love me as I will do the same to her, treat her with respect and make her happy.

gilford2's photo
Mon 01/26/15 11:53 PM
Edited by gilford2 on Mon 01/26/15 11:54 PM
That's easy to find. If you get into liking a guy to be with, just talk to the guy, make him understand why you want that and if he likes you back he will agree with you.

gilford2's photo
Mon 01/26/15 11:46 PM
You will have to make your guy your soul mate. Human actions are controlled by the human mind. It is your responsibility to make him love you, trust you and be committed to you. That's when you will know that you have a soulmate.

gilford2's photo
Sat 01/24/15 12:18 AM
Any lady ready to travel to explore different places in the world? I am looking for a lady who doesn't mind long distance relationship. Just hit me up with a message :) and we can work something out.

gilford2's photo
Wed 01/21/15 02:00 PM
Am looking for a God fearing woman who will be ready to spend the rest of her life with me as we take the journey of righteousness together.