Community > Posts By > JOSIEBETH

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 05:36 PM
.-...I Know this is difficult but it will keep trying it will work,because this distances is nothing compare to our love......

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 05:29 PM
...-I ack like I Don^t care but deep inside.SWEAR It HURTS....jujujuju:-)

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 05:19 PM
.,.DISTANCE DOESN^T MATTER IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE PERSON,WHAT MATTERS MOST YOU HONEST AND TRUST FOR THAT RELATIONSHIP TO WORK ACT....

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 05:04 PM
.,I BELIEVE IN THE IMMEASURABLE POWER OF,THAT TRUE LOVE CAN INDUE CRY CIRCUMSTANCE AND REACH ACROSS ANY DISTANCE.....

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:29 AM

Love doesn't hurt....losing it does.....
This.....

.-...may tama kah?i give you a nice jacket for that wonderful...yepeee,boom in love!jeje:-)

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:25 AM

...its really hurt if you inluv,but the truth is if u hurt so u mean u inluv it is.....learn 2 love ure self and choices a man o a woman that truely loves you...and care for you...that is a good relationship

mmm okkaaay surprised
....no is not like that okay..,.say like this OKAY-OKAY?JEJEJE

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:04 AM
.,.jajaja-no,i am not?i am inluv....:-)

jeauloooS...jloooos....jejeje...BOOM PANES!

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 09:56 AM

I wasn't going for a profile critique, more so curious as to how my posts in the forums come across and what says "Next" according to my posts in the forums.
..,okey,watever you said,but for me youre not ugly,..youre handsome nga so u drink yakult everyday:-)jejeje!...

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 03:51 AM

Enjoyed the thread so much.
JOSIEBETH.
....yes-i enjoy so much thankz mingle2x...yepeeh,thx 2 u...threading topic?thankz LOVE HURTS by nazaret..,jajajaja:-)

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 03:37 AM

iyon ay kawili-wiling
...correction is needed?maybe waling-waling?nice flower,waling2x?jajajajajajaja

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 03:15 AM

love is good ,hurt is bad
....you right,love is a mysterious ways....bwahahaha,.u have a good openion!i give u a nice hair bond..galing kay vice ganda..boom panes!jajajaja,.i love u.:-)

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 03:01 AM

Love hurts? So does hitting your thumb with a hammer!! Just did that 5 minutes ago and it looks like a clowns nose! bigsmile
...hammer?like super marioh?pag.xuer sa imong life?clound pah,more..?is2ryahee...bwahahahaha.

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 02:51 AM

NEVER IGNORE THE PERSON THAT TRULY LOVE BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU^LL REALIZE YOU LOST THE MOON YOU WERE COUNTING THE star...:-)
hi gwapsflowerforyou beautiful thought..:wink:
...jeje,thank you..yepee..you like it,u really2x like it...jejejejeje:-)

JOSIEBETH's photo
Wed 01/21/15 02:41 AM

Best not to love. Because you're only likely to get hurt. Is it really worth it?
.....bwahahaha?babe,manhed ka!walang pakiramdam lol...

JOSIEBETH's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:26 PM
...okey,thank u!boom panut^jejejeje

JOSIEBETH's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:22 PM
...IT^S FUNNY HOW"FOREVER And EVER”Can quickly turn into“NEVER AGAIN”

JOSIEBETH's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:15 PM
LOVE AND APPRECIATE THE BOY YOU HAVE NOW,COZ,ONE DAY THEY JUST MIGHT BE GONE,THEN YOU^LL REALIZE THAT BOY DID REALLY DIN LOVE ME.,BUT HAS NOW MOVE ON:(

JOSIEBETH's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:07 PM
MOVING ON IS EASY BUT WHAT YOU LEAVE BEHIND IS WHAT MAKES IT HARD.....

JOSIEBETH's photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:59 PM
NEVER IGNORE THE PERSON THAT TRULY LOVE BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU^LL REALIZE YOU LOST THE MOON YOU WERE COUNTING THE star...:-)

JOSIEBETH's photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:54 PM
..WE CAN ALL AGREE,THAT LOVE HURTS.BUT EVEN THOUGH IT HURT,IN THE END,IT WILL BRING MORE HAPPINESS THAN SADNESS:-)