Community > Posts By > Brandi_Girl

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:26 PM

nobody hate's you scotty !drinker
don't know scotty

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:24 PM

then say hey, or hi.........im not that bad yet........
lol hi welcome to mingle2

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:24 PM

hi i am a new guy so cut me a little slack :):wink:
hi welcome to the zoo

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:20 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:14 PM
drinks drinks drinks drinks

brandi, you have such a heart of gold....drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

she's right you know.........drinker

I agree, it's people like her that keep me from becoming a social hermet.
thxs Rob hope i cheer you up you are a nice looking guy no use giving up i would never give up i don't look for love i just hope it finds me someday lol

Me... nice looking? blushing

well, that picture was of my good side.. drinker
i like that side of you

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:10 PM

brandi, you have such a heart of gold....drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

I agree, it's people like her that keep me from becoming a social hermet.
thxs Rob hope i cheer you up you are a nice looking guy no use giving up i would never give up i don't look for love i just hope it finds me someday lol

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:05 PM

awww thxs

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:59 PM

It seams that writing is what I do best, well, besides being there for people in any case. I have had it in mind to pour my heart out, but no one to realy pour it out to, mostly because I don't wish to bug my friends with it, and because I'm kinda nervious, and writing it out removes the element of stage fright.

I find that in the relationship circut, that if you watch others closely, you will find yourself question alot of their choices. Like a wonderfull woman who dates a jerk of a guy who realy dosen't care about her, or a Sensitive guy who has a woman who turns tricks behind his back. Thease things I find unjust and just wrong. Though there is also the relationship where two people dont get along at all and are to afraid to break up and end up hurting themselves more.

I'm only 27 years old, yet the road of love life has made me somtimes feel like I'm twice that age, then again, there are still times when I feel like a teenager walking down a road and have no clue what to do. Until recently, I kept thinking that it was all my fault, I thought that if the person was a certain way, then it would be perfect. I was wrong.

So wrong in fact, that I bore myself into a hole for a while and refused to come out, I would still go out with friends, but I wouldent make an effort to mingle with the other singels around (Ironic.) I finaly found out that it's not what I want, it's what we both want. I found out that relationships shouldent be 'okay we are together now'. To me, I found that having a companion, a Best friend whom I can share my life with is what I need. Need, not want, well, yeah I want that now.

You wont find that from someone who cheats, lies, or just wants to feel secure in a relationship. Something out of conviniance is not a good idea, nor do I find that to be real love in the first place. That actualy lead me to being in thease relationships where I never saw the sledge hammer comming til it was too late, and putting a heart back together, eather your own or someone else's isn't an easy task. it's not fun ether.

So here I am again, even though I know it's dangerous, I'm putting my heart back on my sleeve. Though maybe this time, things will be differant. Maybe this time, I will find my pillar of strength, and be a pillar of strength. I will find my best friend, my companion, my soul mate.

Just maybe...
yay go you never give up love will find you and it will be the right one this timedrinks

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:42 PM

Without love in any capacity, we are empty...
i don't feel empty i'm happy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:36 PM

no that's not love, you don't hurt what you love

Tell that to my ex's. laugh
lol you pick all the crazies

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:34 PM

no that's not love, you don't hurt what you love
ok ty thats what i thought

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:32 PM

well love hmm i'm not sure what it is yet but hoping to find love to see what it feels like
you're 30 something and still haven't found love? Different strokes......you know the rest......lol
not real love i thought i did at one time it lasted 6 months cause i was his punching bag is that love?

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:29 PM

well love hmm i'm not sure what it is yet but hoping to find love to see what it feels like
my family i love and my friends is that the same?

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:23 PM

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:17 PM

i don't like to get to drunk i get sick lol 2 beers and i have a buzzyawn

Reeeeealy? pitchfork
yes lol i'm a cheap date <shrugs>:banana: drinker

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:15 PM
i saw her she is just fat

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:13 PM
i don't like to get to drunk i get sick lol 2 beers and i have a buzzyawn

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:03 PM

devil MMMMMMMMMM yes self pleasuredevil
its better then nothing at all lol

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:00 PM

masterbate!

rofl sorry it's the cough medicine I swear!
thought we all did that ever night lol

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:58 PM

so I don't normally watch American Idol
but I'm sick and watching a lot of tv lately and I'm wondering...
am I trippin or is Kelly Clarkston looking a little in the pregnant department?
she sure looked it tonight but i think she has gotten fat