Wed 03/18/09 11:32 AM
lol you look cute if you are female to a man lolbigsmile

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 11:29 PM
zombie here

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:31 PM
bigsmile rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

There are three guys in a sauna. All of a sudden there is a beep. so guy number one slaps his hand, and guy number two asks what that was. Guy one says he got his beeper implanted in his hand. He goes off and reurns his call. A little while later he comes back and hears a cell phone jingle, and guy number two puts his hand up to his ear and starts talking. Later, guy number three who was not to up to date on this new technology asks what that was about. Guy two said he got his cell phone implanted in his hand, because he kept losing it. Guy number two walks out of the sauna and says he has to get one up on theese guys. He returns to the sauna and has three feet of toilet paper hanging out of his butt. At the same time guy one and guy 2 ask what is that, so guy 3 says DON'T BOTHER ME I'M RECIEVING A FAX.

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:20 PM
la la la la yes i'm singing

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:03 AM
buttsoh yes drop the pants guys :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:26 PM

I loved you.
my heart grew fonder
i wanted you
To feel your music in my heart
to play,an have fun
as we have grown older
i felt your young heart'
as you felt mine.
Time remembers,it will not let go
just you an me,
down that road of life
I'll remember,an so will you
I loved you
My Memory!!!
very nice i like it

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:20 PM

if'n you get hitched, what ar summa yer expect-ations of da hubby or ole' lady??
lots of English der huh?
LOL that's a far cry from English!
lol i know its not English its redneck haha

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:15 PM

if'n you get hitched, what ar summa yer expect-ations of da hubby or ole' lady??
lots of English der huh?

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:08 PM
i relax control breath then say and why did you do whatever made me angry then we talk about it or i walk away for a time cool down then say f#ck you lol

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 08:47 PM

Well brandi, sometimes when us old guys lol over 50 e-mail younger ladies its not always looking for a date. We, even at our older age just like talking to pretty women. It doesnt mean we are trying to disrespect you, we just want to talk. Im sure there are some ass----- out there but not all of us. flowerforyou
lol some of you guys are nice sorry

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 08:46 PM

Hi, LincInLynnwood. Are you referring to the system email that we send you (letting you know that somebody is interested in you)? If you are, then you'll need to rate others first. To do this, go to the following page in your control center.
http://mingle2.com/mutual_match/your_matches

You will be presented with a slide show of accounts. One of those ladies will be the person who indicated that she wanted to meet you through Mutual Match. If you click Yes or Maybe for that same person, you will have a Mutual Match.

Brandi_Girl, you can always set your email filters to block emails from unwanted age groups:
http://mingle2.com/inbox/filters

ty i will do that

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 08:28 PM
i was born in the 70s rant shocked slaphead

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:02 PM
emailed

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:20 AM
i'd run over him with my carbigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5