Community > Posts By > Seatraveler

Seatraveler's photo
Sun 06/21/09 12:39 AM
If you're going to start bashing people,then yes,you do need to say more.Waiting....

Seatraveler's photo
Wed 06/17/09 10:35 PM
Only if you fruit your beer and squat to pee.No offense to you at all,but please don't contribute to the pussification of the American male.

Seatraveler's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:45 PM
2002 Fatboy,1975 FLH Shovelhead Bagger,2005 Electra Glide Standard,hopped up.

Seatraveler's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:02 AM
I absolutely love my career,and can't imagine doing anything else.I am a Merchant Marine,and serving as a Tugboat Captain.I am with a fantastic company,and never plan on leaving them.I enjoy showing up for work after my time off,and I have a great crew that works with me.The pay is great and good benefits too.

Seatraveler's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:48 AM
And a ****ed up attitude that apparently keeps you single.

Seatraveler's photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:43 PM
Longhairbiker,you're a good dude.

Seatraveler's photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:42 PM

I pass on the overdefensive threats and ultimatums like "I'm a heavy girl and if you don't like it you can die, eat sh!t, or f*ck off"! Or who can forget the "I have 4 kids and if you don't like it you can die, eat sh!t, or f*ck off"! Or how about the everloving "I have 12 piercings and 20 tattoos and if you don't like it you can- yup you guessed it- die, eat sh!t, or f*ck off"! I mean seriously- who wants to date a mean threatening person? Keep advertising that 8th grade education. Saves me lots of time.

Seatraveler's photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:40 PM
I heartily agree! That attitude seems to be coming out of more and more women all the time.Especially the younger generation.I get a kick when they say at 19 that "I know what I want and don't try to change me." No girl in the world at that age knows what she wants because she hasn't experienced anything yet.Really shows her willingness to compromise and work as a couple,huh? And no,I'm not chasing 19 year olds.

Seatraveler's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:55 PM
Not me.I assure you very strongly,not me.

Seatraveler's photo
Mon 03/30/09 10:23 PM
No.

Seatraveler's photo
Mon 03/30/09 10:22 PM
No.

Seatraveler's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:48 AM
I believe the best way to prevent cheating is to understand what causes cheating in the first place.There is a book called Men are from Venus,Women are from Mars.Or the other way around,I forget now.Every couple should read it,lots of good information in there.Hope it helps,I learned a lot from it.

Seatraveler's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:49 PM
I am sitting in the wheelhouse of a tugboat,off the coast of Louisiana.Tied up to a rig,just hanging out waiting for daylight.WooHaa what fun!

Seatraveler's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:03 PM
Looking for a gal in my area to chat with and maybe get together for motorcycling,dining out,movies,travel,etc.Humor and respect given freely!

Seatraveler's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:49 PM
Order another beer and Petron.Your best friend obviously doesn't give a **** about working on their marriage it seems,so don't let it ruin your free time.Bottoms up! And you can concentrate on coming up with a cute icebreaker for that guy down at the end of the bar!

Seatraveler's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:00 PM
When you go out for a drink,what do you like to have? When I'm home from sea,I like a few beers,generally Budweiser if I'm out of the house,and Petron tequila.Sets my soul free!

Seatraveler's photo
Mon 03/23/09 11:04 PM
Confident people don't have to tell others if they feel they are good looking.I know that if I see an ad from a woman claiming to be a "hottie" or a "cutie" or anything like that,I skip the ad without reading any further.I don't need anyone who is stuck on themselves.I'll decide if you are hot enough to interest me or not.I am not without my share of dates,and I don't have to tell others that I think I'm handsome.