Community > Posts By > leizi

no photo
Wed 04/18/18 01:33 PM
i'm curious blushing blushing

no photo
Mon 10/30/17 03:44 PM
I'm currently listening to Angelina Jordan, whatever she sings.

no photo
Sat 10/28/17 08:06 AM

i do love game of thrones! the plot, the twists.
my favorite moment until now is the walk of shame of Cersei.
at first she is the most terrible villain until i get amazed by her acting at walk of shame scene.
you can see how she keeps her pride at first, chin up and all, then it keeps going until she get the breakdown and all her pride is broken.
now i see her as the most full-determination character as she even kill beloved son that goes in her way.
such a powerful character.
anyhow, i don't really enjoy season 7 (because i love plot twists), but the scene of sansa when be-littlefinger-ing is quiet awesome ;)
in a way, she did kill all three of her kids, just being a bad mom and person... Just a bunch of inbreds anyway...

she only directly kill tommen, for her survival sake. inbreds.. it's all about survival of the lannisters, see it as some kind of species that is going to extinct so that she took all the means to make the odds on her side.

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 03:26 AM
i do love game of thrones! the plot, the twists.
my favorite moment until now is the walk of shame of Cersei.
at first she is the most terrible villain until i get amazed by her acting at walk of shame scene.
you can see how she keeps her pride at first, chin up and all, then it keeps going until she get the breakdown and all her pride is broken.
now i see her as the most full-determination character as she even kill beloved son that goes in her way.
such a powerful character.
anyhow, i don't really enjoy season 7 (because i love plot twists), but the scene of sansa when be-littlefinger-ing is quiet awesome ;)

no photo
Sun 10/22/17 01:06 PM
Edited by leizi on Sun 10/22/17 01:06 PM
thailand! i'd like to try the street food >.<

no photo
Sun 10/22/17 01:04 PM
i came back from 2 years ago..it was a little quiet so i deactivate account. so.. is this an active web?