Community > Posts By > lopp

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:31 PM
its off how do you turn it on?

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:30 PM
THERES NO SUCH THING AS PICK UP LINES!

every hot girl has heard lines before, its dumb, they never work, it lowers your value, cuz your a stranger, and the girl will be like "you need to update your game" and walk away.

now theres openers, like comedian has, you open! a small 30 seconds story about yourself or a story.

girls like a guy thats non threating! if you walk up and grab her ass, what do you think will happen?

heres some openers:

"can i get a female opinion on something? yeah my friend and i were arguing about girls and how they cant tell if another girl is whering make up! can girls tell?

now do you see how this, is alot better then..

"hey baby, my heart stopped, i need a ambulance, cuz you fell from heaven"

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:23 PM
ok someone go to " whos online" and try too message them.... there online, yet it doesnt work! why?

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:18 PM
you see now that was a good response, yes you do need to flirt, its called "negs" ultimate way to flirt.

like...

i should really stop thinking about you.

i need to stop thinking how much i want you here

you need to stop looking so cute, i cant even talk to you right now.

wow you want money babe? i might give it to you if i could stop thinking on how much i want you here, come over!

wow your so hot, i need to STOP thinking how much i want to have sex with you tonight! god im so wrong to think like that!

your so cute you need to stop, im thinking bad thoughts baby!

i like your look! you know i like you! but i dont know if i can trust you, i need to stop thinking i can, cuz i like you alot.

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:11 PM
are you retarded? do you not want advise? dont give her flowers! thats lame its been done to death! the more mundane the gift the better like instead of buying her flowers pick some! instead of buying a card make one!

heres a good tip, the next time you talk on the phone, talk about the things your gonna do that night, even if its lame, like staying in watching tv, and keep talking about the movie and **** your doing that night WITHOUT inviting her! after a while she will be interested about the things your doing and ask if she can come along! see! instead of asking her "do you want to hang out" just say the things your gonna do WITHOUT inviting her! it lowers your value if you keep calling and asking "what are you doing" who cares!

i have a really good book if your interested, it could help you.
but of coarse, im all wrong right.. yeah no wonder i get laid alot cuz im all wrong!.

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:03 PM
yeah it always says "waiting to connect" and then just sits there! wheres the actual chat? what you cant do that? it has to be email to email?

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:18 PM
oh its attraction:

attraction never leaves, dont get confused with love and sex!

attraction-meeting her
comfort-talking and feeling her up, equally!
seduction- forplay into sex

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:15 PM
come to pick up artist thread in relationship advise got more answers to getting laid..............and respecting women.

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 01:09 PM
Edited by lopp on Wed 03/11/09 01:10 PM
its easy bro just say shes right, because they always think that they are;

do you see! men always try to fight women logically, dont do that, just agree:

shes like.." yeah i think we should take things slow, i know we talked about moving in, but i need time to think"

dont fight her!

"oh my god your right last time i made love to you, i thought about you too much, your so cute, and i think about you alot of the times, maybe your right we should take it slow, i know we talked about moving in, if you did that, i can see we would make love all the time, and we cant have that, were suppose to take it slow, but my goodness, wasnt last night fun as hell girl? in fact come over forget getting slow lets just have fun! just kidding, i dont want to see you, were taking it slow, im not aloud to think dirty thoughts about you, IM TOO SLOW! just kidding babe, slow is fine but im saying i would be lying if i said i didnt want to see you! cuz i do! "

you can say something like that

women always "test" men to see if they pass, its called a "false barrier"

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:39 PM
agree to disagree

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:38 PM
sounds good bro keep it up, just dont be forcefull or complain, feel her up then take it away to never never land!

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 06:52 PM
she wants to take it slow cuz of comfort, you need to build on comfort, you 2 known each other for a while, you need to hook up.

ioi's - indicator of interest

iod's indicator of disinterest

dhv- demonstrate higher value

dlv- demonstrate lower value

these how man and women talk, through body language, and this theory.

when you talk to her give her iois, but be carful, she might view it to bold, so you have to take it away, when you give her iois, heres a example

"the last time i saw you we got along great and i like that, i think your like a very nice girl and i like you" (these are all iois)
whatever the ioi be prepared to take it away!
"but me and you known each other for a while, to bad i cant say this in person to you, i mean you know how i feel, i should stop saying nice things to you, unless your around, so thats it no more, i dont like you, your not a nice girl and i dont like you.......

just kidding i really do like you baby and i wish you were here (ioi)