Community > Posts By > GWAR_63

GWAR_63's photo
Wed 02/18/15 03:45 AM
Bit of a sexist question. Pretty much makes a woman an object. However find this woman and you'll be happy.
"She was a fast machine,she kept her motor clean,she was the best damned woman that I'd ever seen. She had the sightless eyes,tellin me no lies,knocking me out,with those American thighs. Taking more than her share,she had me fighting for air ,she told me to come,but I was already there". That kinda woman should keep anyone happy

GWAR_63's photo
Wed 02/18/15 03:31 AM
Hunter S. Thompson put it best. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with arriving in a well preserved body,but rather to slide in broadside in a cloud of smoke,throughly used up,well worn out,loudly proclaiming," Wow! What a ride!"

GWAR_63's photo
Wed 02/18/15 03:20 AM
Elvis is working at Taco Johns in Boise

GWAR_63's photo
Wed 02/18/15 03:13 AM
Yeah. They think they can pull the scam off. Here's my latest encounter. Girl lives in and was born and raised in England . She said she's in the military. In her picture she's got BDU on. Standing in front of an American flag. I tried to call her down o that : never heard back. The best ones are the ones that give out their email and phone number. They write me with that crap and I write them back and ask ," you're pretty trusting with the phone number and email addy. How do you know I'm not the next Charlie Manson or Henry Lee Lucas?" Hey if they're gonna try to
BS me,I'm gonna get some amusement out of it