Community > Posts By > soffit

soffit's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:55 AM

does anyone think this animal/nature hating Jesus freak is qualified to be vp, or even president?
I think I am going eat some meat and drill for oil this afternoon!

Make sure you take away gay and women's rights, fire someone who divorced your sister, and get rid of the hospital records for your illegitimate child with a robot name too!
I will leave all that for tomarrow and monday. Tuesday I am going to drive the 1984 bordover 460 van all day for fun.drinks

soffit's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:48 AM

does anyone think this animal/nature hating Jesus freak is qualified to be vp, or even president?
I think I am going eat some meat and drill for oil this afternoon!

soffit's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:44 AM

yes

soffit's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:03 AM
Walter E williams has a lot of good ideas!think

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:23 PM
by a wild banana correctnoway noway :wink: laugh bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:17 PM

Take your time and tell her that you want to respect her feelings and culture and things will be fine. She is an individual first so while culture is a part of a person's whole it is not something to get real worked up about. That she is a tutor would suggest to me that she is her own person and enjoys innteracting with people and will help you over the bumps.
You nailed on the head for the man. So this thread is over.

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:08 PM

So I just got back from dinner and a slight drive with my Japanese tutor. She is coming over tomorrow to watch movies. I kind of like her, but I have no idea if she just wants to be friends or likes me as well. She is Japanese and the cultural differences make it kind of difficult to tell. Not to mention that she is my tutor.

Anyone ever had cultural difference issues when it comes to dating?

Wait until you can fully speak her language and then you can ask her.
Japanese women usually prefer black men as opposed to white men.
yALL ARE BAD. BUT ITS FUNNY **** SO OK!

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:01 PM

I prefer to stay with my own kind.

me too, so not into beastiality... sick
YOUR BAD GIRL! BE SWEET.

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 09:59 PM

Its ok ddn. We have only had 2 tutoring sessions, one was yesterday. I then asked her out today and we got dinner and just kind of drove around an talked. She was supposed to come watch movies today, but my roommate and his friends confiscated the down stairs so movies are tomorrow.

We both are having a good time, she is very nice and polite and I would usually take that as interest except for the fact that I know Japanese people are overly polite in general.
JUST BE POLITE. LET HER MAKE THE MOVE. AND ITS ALL GOOD!

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:09 PM

Because they really believe that the playing field is level in this country.

It is if you are born here if not it can be tuff! So I do not know your circomstance. This is the best place on the planet,If you can not get a job where I live then there is something wrong with you. Got to go be well and god bless

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:03 PM
Ok you all have fun I got to go to bed much to do on saturday here in Pearland tx. So all be well and God Bless

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:54 PM
THANKS. What about the dog?

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:48 PM
hI HOWS IT GOING ON THIS FINE NIGHT.

soffit's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:46 PM
MAN YOU TWO ARE VARY BITER:wink: :wink: drinker

soffit's photo
Thu 10/16/08 01:36 PM
SARDINES ROCK:banana: :banana: :banana: drinks