soffit's photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:58 PM
noway noway noway noway noway noway

soffit's photo
Tue 03/03/09 03:54 PM
frustrated frustrated iTS GOING TO GET EVEN MORE MADENING!frustrated

soffit's photo
Fri 02/06/09 06:26 PM
you get brother! We are in for A long ride my friend.rant frustrated frustrated frustrated

soffit's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:24 PM
:wink: laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

soffit's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:04 AM
:wink: laugh laugh

soffit's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:00 PM
laugh laugh :banana: :banana: rofl slaphead

soffit's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:41 PM
rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup: drinks drinks :banana: :banana: :banana:

soffit's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:56 PM
noway noway noway smokin drinker :banana: :banana:

soffit's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:43 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drool

soffit's photo
Sat 12/27/08 01:44 PM
drinker smokin :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drinks :wink: drinker

soffit's photo
Thu 12/25/08 07:26 AM

What I don't understand, and maybe this is just me, is why it is so important to the "christians" that every person on the face of this effin planet must conform to their beliefs. Why is it that when someone says "I do give a flying cr@p about Christmas" do all Christians everywhere become offended?

I mean first of all, by all best estimates Christ was born in April. So this isn't a real holiday to begin with. The origins of the ancient Christmas traditions were an attempt by the church to draw in pagan soltice worshipers (so they could get bigger collection plates probably, not anything so nobel as saving a soul). The modern Christmas, at least in America where we spurned Christmas as an English holiday in the 1700's, was invented by the Hall's who started putting out cards in the 1800's.

So I don't want to get all caught up in your buying spree and your fake goodwill (both of which will be a thing of the past in a week). If I want to celebrate this worthless holiday, I will. If I don't, I don't need you and your kind pushing it down my throat. Take you Santas, your mangers, your trees and throw them on the fire for all I care, the only redeeming thing about this whole holiday is the lights, and I've never figured out why that isn't done all year, everyone always enjoys seeing them.

There is no Santa Claus, and Bah Humbug

soffit's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:55 PM
drinker drinker drinker bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks

soffit's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:37 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: drinks YES:banana:

soffit's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:43 PM
Thanks Buttons!:wink: flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banana: :banana: drinks

soffit's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:23 AM
:wink: drinker drinker

soffit's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:21 PM

yeah....whatever.......for the most part, I respect other people boundries.......and their beliefs.....

But I think it is BULLS*IT, when stores feel the need to cater to UNAMERICAN WAYS IN AMERICA....

Screw the "happy holidays" crap....

It was founded as CHRISTMAS....not HOLIDAY.

other cultures may believe in something other then CHRISTMAS....but IN AMERICA WE HAVE CHRISTMAS...
if you live in America....you should respect the culture of OUR ways....as americans should do in other countries....

With that being said....

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

MERRY CHRISTMAS.....And a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE HERE:wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

soffit's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:57 PM
Welcome and howdy :wink: laugh laugh drinker :banana: :banana:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25