Community > Posts By > coolden

coolden's photo
Sat 02/28/15 09:11 PM
Edited by coolden on Sat 02/28/15 09:18 PM
See you again soon...

Tonight seem so cold and the sky is so velvet that it overshadowed the stars.
The wind hum its dreary melody as it whispers upon the ears of this soul
Who found itself sailing in the sea of unfathomed longing for her one great love.

Maelstrom strikes and hardly tries to lead me into giving up.
Can you hear this soul singing? Now the clock strikes two in the morning
I can hardly sleep and I��m stranded into thinking, Heaven knows it is only you I am missing.

Tonight has been a long journey for my mind, my heart and my soul.
Foolish am I to think that those couple of days seems like a thousand years
And a week to be like eternity but starting tonight, giving up would be the last thing I would do and never will.

Tonight at last, my mind'�s at ease, for in evanescence, I sent my worries
I need not talk to let you know how much I miss you
Because I've sent it through the wind for you to feel

And if later I will fall asleep, in dreams I’ll find serenity.
For sure tomorrow is a beautiful morning
And soon I am going to see you again..

coolden's photo
Sat 02/28/15 05:15 AM
Hello...biggrin

coolden's photo
Sat 02/28/15 12:51 AM

"�When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a *****.��

"Bette Davis ".

Never heard of her

I just stumbled upon that saying, and thought i might share , so I share it.
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/women (here is the link if you want to see the original posting of it.)

coolden's photo
Sat 02/28/15 12:42 AM

And then?

I just like the qoute...So?...

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 11:22 PM
"�When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a *****.��

"Bette Davis ".

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 10:22 PM

When I see someone talking of scams and scammers, the first thing I do is view their profile!
Yours simple looked a little thin to be real and serious, I would not look any further with one so short. Some are serious and let people know what they want and some are short not giving much. It really does not mean anything, as we have nothing in common anyway.

That's a given Sir, my story is lacking in your opinion because as to what you already had said, "bad english", so what to expect from my story? lol

And precisely Sir, we have really NOTHING in common. :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Anyways, thank you again Sir.

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 08:21 PM

seems we women give way too much of ourselves when we are in Love, men seem to take that all for granted.

Remember the lessons for next time - try to never lose sight of yourself and your own 'person'.

Nice writing flowerforyou :smile:

Hello... thank you for the message and advice. Most of the times, expressing oneself is great to help you moved on from the bad experiences you encountered. Have a nice day to you! flowerforyou happy

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 08:18 PM

Promises; promise are made only to be broken, you see it happening everywhere you look. The only thing we know for sure is the sun rises and the sun sets.

Thanks, promises are made to be broken but there is also a saying that goes: In every rule there is an exception lol.. Hoping that someday, promises are to be fulfilled and not to be broken anymore. Have a nice day to you! flowerforyou flowerforyou happy happy

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 08:06 PM
Edited by coolden on Fri 02/27/15 08:11 PM

Hi, I signed up here on mingle last January 2015 and unfortunately my first chat mate here was a "soldier" as what he claims he is. We chatted for more than 3 weeks straight everyday and talked on messenger too everyday. I fell in love with him because he is so sweet and very romantic. Any woman will surely fall in love with him for sure. With the photos he sent and the messages he sent thru email is so heart warming. Then 1 day, he asked me for help, If I can send him money because he said that his bank account was hacked and he cant get money from the bank until he settle it personally in Maryland. That rings a bell in my mind because I know that anyone who is in the service of the US Govt is given the priority whenever they are deployed and have problems especially if they are in need of food and assistance. I asked him how could that happen that you lacked foods and necessities in the camp? he said that he's been experiencing that since he arrived in Africa last July 2014. There, I started to re read all his emails and messages and saw some instances that his emails and his messages in messenger doesn't jive at all. I asked him more questions from our previous conversations and he failed to give me the answers he previously given to me. At that instant, I stop communicating with him. Right now I am recuperating with my heartache. Hoping that time will heal the wound I have right now. Hope that this story of mine will somehow enlighten the minds of those who are like me that gets easily swayed by sweet words and sweet tongue of those who are just here to trick women and even men for that matter.

MAYBE I AM TOO MUCH A SKEPTIC BUT.........HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT HER PROFILEnoway

why, what is wrong with my profile?

Only one photo, opening line bad English, very light profile with not much in it, all your right and your choice but you do not have enough to make me think you are real. Do not even see anything that tells me where you are, but of course I am not a world traveler and a double named place tells me nothing. I am very skeptical as there are to many really good profiles to take a chance on one that short. Just me, I spend a lot of time on mine, and question when other people do not make what "I" think is a good effort. Now you have been putting a lot into this forum and that has change my mind quite a bit, and now figure you are probably real.....if that helps. When I fist posted this you only had a couple of posts on here. A good profile with lots of real picture and/or a good posting history is what brings someone to life to me. Good Luck!

For starter Sir, its your own opinion. If you find my profile not substantive enough then, I cant do anything about it. And it is my prerogative too on what to put on my profile because IT IS my profile. (With what I have experienced, If you really wanna know me more then I can provide you everything you need to know that I AM for real "IF and ONLY IF" you can prove to me that your are as real as you claim you are. :wink:

2. "opening line bad English" - if you find it bad English, then I don't know what is your standard for good English sir, and I am not born with English as my primary language spoken at home or at school.

3. My location is written there Sir, if you google it, for sure you will know where on earth I am right now :wink:

4. "A good profile with lots of real pictures" how can you tell if the "REAL" pictures you say is really real? Anyone and everyone can copy and saved images to their computers and post it wherever they like to post it.

5. And I dont know why it is a big deal for you Sir, if I am real or not? As what you have said, there are more substantive profile than mine. So why bother with my profile. LOL..

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hope you have a good day Sir. and Thank you for the time you spent in my profile.

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 06:06 AM
PAIN INSIDE OF ME

They called me selfish, snob and even called me arrogant.
But all I do is smile and ignore it.
But deep inside me it hurts.
Because I know myself more than them.

I had given to them me, myself.
But they didn't see it as it is.
I followed what they want to make them happy
Without considering what I want for myself.

I have endured all the pain and misery that I felt
Not letting them know for fear that they might get hurt.
I tried to be considerate of what they feel,
But to me they just didn't care.

I wanted them to feel what I felt,
But I hesitated for fear that they’ll get hurt.
I wanted to explore and away from them,
But my conscience didn't let me give in.

They promised to be with me all along,
But gradually that promise doesn't exist anymore.
Now, I am here all alone,
Staring at the sun set with fear of going on.

But the promise of the morning dawn to me
That life has no promise that it is easy.
So I am here, looking forward for another day,
A day that will make me happy even the pain is inside of me.

This poem is originally my own creation, submitted @bubblews

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 04:13 AM

American military not only does not need money for a nanny, but if their families are not taken care of, they will not deploy. Additionally, they will not contact you while they are deployed. Both of those are blatant signs of scams. It sounds like figured this out before being scammed, but for future reference, they will not be interested in women in parts of the world where we do not have permanent duty stations. They will never ask for money. If they tell you they are a Ranger, SEAL, sniper, Special Forces, or anything else that sounds elite, odds are they are not. If they can't tell you their rank or MOS, they are fake. Keep in mind, however, that some scammers do their homework, but the heart of the scam doesn't change. Never send money to anyone.

Thank you for the information. Very much appreciated. :smile: :smile: :smile:
That was really my fault and luckily I found it out sooner. It has been a real eye opener to me. Have a nice day !

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 04:10 AM

lol if he was hacked the bank will take care of it. And if he is in the military they will take care of it. oh and btw when you are on deployment they feed you 3 meals a day still.

Yeah, so true. Thank You. :smile: flowerforyou

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 04:08 AM

A real and independant man would never ask for money from a lady. Even if he is real, he is weak and cannot survive. So ladies never talk to weak men who cannot even make a few dollars to survive in this world how can he protect you in the future.

Thanks for the insights. :smile:

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 04:06 AM

Another reason the good men catch the bad wrap. What an ***! Sooooo sorry for your experience. Make the rest of us look bad.

Thank you. Its ok, I know for sure that not all here are scammers.. LOL... All we need is to prove that we are real and that we are not like them. Have a good day! :smile: :smile: :wink:

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 04:02 AM

Hi, I signed up here on mingle last January 2015 and unfortunately my first chat mate here was a "soldier" as what he claims he is. We chatted for more than 3 weeks straight everyday and talked on messenger too everyday. I fell in love with him because he is so sweet and very romantic. Any woman will surely fall in love with him for sure. With the photos he sent and the messages he sent thru email is so heart warming. Then 1 day, he asked me for help, If I can send him money because he said that his bank account was hacked and he cant get money from the bank until he settle it personally in Maryland. That rings a bell in my mind because I know that anyone who is in the service of the US Govt is given the priority whenever they are deployed and have problems especially if they are in need of food and assistance. I asked him how could that happen that you lacked foods and necessities in the camp? he said that he's been experiencing that since he arrived in Africa last July 2014. There, I started to re read all his emails and messages and saw some instances that his emails and his messages in messenger doesn't jive at all. I asked him more questions from our previous conversations and he failed to give me the answers he previously given to me. At that instant, I stop communicating with him. Right now I am recuperating with my heartache. Hoping that time will heal the wound I have right now. Hope that this story of mine will somehow enlighten the minds of those who are like me that gets easily swayed by sweet words and sweet tongue of those who are just here to trick women and even men for that matter.

Sorry to hear that kabayan. I heared worst stories than yours...
The scammers are not only militay men, they are engineers, self employed, contractors, some specifically says marine engineers. Be careful if they call you dear in first few meetings, they have new modus lately, to send flowers wherever you are and delivered by a limo. They like to target women with profiles "seeking marriage" cos they think they are vulnerable and desperate. Two of the scammers here was using a US General's photo. Thanks to google image !

Thank you for the update kabayan. Yeah I learned a lot from the experience. LOL.. And yes, thanks to googl image ... flowerforyou :smile:

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 04:00 AM

Trust no one.

I agree with you :smile:
Don't believe or trust annyone.

yes, it is so true, I am not that easy trusting person but I just got carried away with his words. LOL... so damn foolish of me ...

Thank you for all the great advises..happy flowerforyou

eh, me too. Shiot happens. Live and learn. flowerforyou

Yes, a very good learning experience it is. Thank you :smile: flowerforyou

coolden's photo
Fri 02/27/15 03:58 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience, Sorry you had a bad experience. flowerforyou

And your profile is fine flowerforyou

Its ok. Atleast now, I know what the real deal in online dating is. Thank you also for being so nice. :smile: flowerforyou

coolden's photo
Thu 02/26/15 09:17 PM

Trust no one.

I agree with you :smile:
Don't believe or trust annyone.

yes, it is so true, I am not that easy trusting person but I just got carried away with his words. LOL... so damn foolish of me ...

Thank you for all the great advises..happy flowerforyou

coolden's photo
Thu 02/26/15 09:14 PM

MAYBE I AM TOO MUCH A SKEPTIC BUT.........HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT HER PROFILEnoway

The only thing wrong with coolden's profile is that she lives too far away from me.

lol.. that, I could'nt do anything about. :wink: happy :tongue:

coolden's photo
Thu 02/26/15 09:12 PM

Have you ever seen catfish ? , you did that to yourself . Next time think instead of reacting so quickly over Internet words when you've never seen the person

I wasnt blaming anyone for what I've been through. I am just sharing my experience to serve as a lesson to everyone. I am entitled to express my feeling here. Not be insulted for that matter. Thank You for being nice...

Well said!

Wow! I'm sorry to heard that... My experience was similar as yours, but in my case He was going to deposit the money in my bank account. So now when they're start asking for my phone #, email address or yahoo msg. I block and report them simple as that. I learned my own lesson and try not to accept all friend request unless I c them often in the forums... good luck flowerforyou flowerforyou
These scammers are not to be trifled with they have nothing better to do than sit around in large numbers and devise how they will seduce and fool us...men and women alike this is what they do for a living, they are very cunning and clever and many streetwise folk have been fooled and will continue to be fooled by their trickery...
We need to protect our fellow minglers from this threat...not lay blame...

Absolutely, for me, being tricked and scammed, it is the least thing to do to help someone who could be their future victim. And sharing what Ive been through s not easy because I does makes me look like a fool for falling in their bait. I am thankful that there are still people here that are true and genuine enough to understand me. I couldn't thank you enough for that.:smile: flowerforyou

Previous 1