Community > Posts By > grocks143

no photo
Wed 01/28/15 11:18 AM
start with mah age which is 25...

no photo
Wed 01/28/15 10:01 AM

hmmm. 36, 24, 36.
not sure about that. haven't checked for a while, but I exceed the first measurement. it seems I got my share and a little more.
as for the rest, well I'll just let you wonder.

nice ans....n i need not to wonder i can imagine....:-P

and that gets you a whole lotta nothing.
unless you're mr. universe all you'll have is your imagination until you learn to appreciate the value of a person

i said 'nice ans'....in mah books its an appreciation....n i value every person....so dont say that....ok

you value every person? more so the one who has a luscious body?
if you truly valued every person, you would have responded to ALL of the people who posted instead of those you think you might drool over.

thank you for showing the world how easy it is to fool people on the internet.
here's a few more details about me,
im short, old, fat and ugly. I look like a female version of the Pillsbury dough boy.
or better yet picture the gumball machine in my pic with arms and legs.
hows that for inspiring your imagination.

Hey erana....listen one thing....mah post is just to have fun...no one is gonna hook up wid me on internet...n if i m not rpyin to everyone it doesnt mean i dont value them....if i find something to rpy...i rpy...whether one hav a lucious body or not...
n at last its really doesn't matter for me how you look like...if u really a short fat old n ugly woman....for me u r just cute...dont misunderstand me n my views...

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 08:31 PM

hmmm. 36, 24, 36.
not sure about that. haven't checked for a while, but I exceed the first measurement. it seems I got my share and a little more.

and that gets you a whole lotta nothing.
unless you're mr. universe all you'll have is your imagination until you learn to appreciate the value of a person

i said 'nice ans'....in mah books its an appreciation....n i value every person....so dont say that....ok

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 10:05 AM

Lets c who really have a sexy figure....:-P

Metric or inches...

That's what I was wondering .. if it's metric, you're talking about corpses, cos no one alive and healthy can have those measurements, lol

And who cares about measurements? Men with a brain a size of a pea? Men who daren't even put up a profile pic of themselves? slaphead
When you're sexy, you're sexy, nothing to do with measurements, ... and if you're sexy, then flaunt it (That's what Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars sing anyways)
As long as heads turn when I'm in a pub or other establishment, and even much younger men - with much younger girlfriends at their side - show an interest, I ain't complaining :tongue:

hey fairy....its all just for fun...why are you taking it so seriously?....n after such a long speech we come to know one thing....that you are not at all sexy....lollzzz

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 10:05 AM

Metric or inches...

That's what I was wondering .. if it's metric, you're talking about corpses, cos no one alive and healthy can have those measurements, lol

And who cares about measurements? Men with a brain a size of a pea? Men who daren't even put up a profile pic of themselves? slaphead
When you're sexy, you're sexy, nothing to do with measurements, ... and if you're sexy, then flaunt it (That's what Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars sing anyways)
As long as heads turn when I'm in a pub or other establishment, and even much younger men - with much younger girlfriends at their side - show an interest, I ain't complaining :tongue:

hey fairy....its all just for fun...why are you taking it so seriously?....n after such a long speech we come to know one thing....that you are not at all sexy....lollzzz

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 09:56 AM
mine is 1...wht abt you?

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 09:37 AM

Whats your reason for joining mingle2? Is it to find a sex p

A sex p.
A sex p?
I hear one can do both.
But it sure sounds worky.

hey soufie....its "Is it to find a sex partner?"....n yes one can do both....n two can also do both at a same time....you can souding so experienced

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 09:25 AM

I'm actually 35-23-35. Will that work?...laugh

hey basha....if you give a chance to work....it will....definitely....;-):-D

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 09:23 AM

Hey blondey....whts secret behind your figure that too at the age of 46?
grt ;-)
like a fine wine I just get better with age .. Laughing .. Running up sand dunes is the secret to a tight *** and booty luscious body .. Kiwi girls know how to keep in shape :-)

nicee reply blondey...;-)....but how can i believe that u really have a tight *** n booty luscious body?

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 09:13 AM

hmmm. 36, 24, 36.

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 09:10 AM

grt ;-)

Secret?....Why do you ask, is there an age limit on beautiful bodies?...

no...beauty has no limits....just asked because its hard to maintain the figure at this age...but if blondey is maintaining....i appreciate her effort....:-)

no photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:50 AM
grt ;-)

no photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:14 AM

no photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:04 AM
this ques is just for knowin everyone views....its not only abt sex its for every possible reason to be with mingle2....discuss on it n njoy...;-)

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:10 AM
Everyone is cute in his/her way...flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:03 AM
Reply your views....