Community > Posts By > John_Rosas2000

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 06:37 AM
Okay I put some of these pictures in my yahoo email. What do I do to check them on Google Chrome?

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 06:09 AM

no problem john. just wanted to make sure you got it all outbigsmile
[/quWeote]
Well it worked thanks.

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 06:04 AM

come on john. give us one more chorus pleaselaugh :thumbsup:

I guess you are from West Africa too. Are you trying to smuggle gold into America? Or are you dealing with your family estate?

LMAO thanks I needed to hear that.

ftr the closest i've been to west africa is west lebanon new hampshire. gold's to heavy and the family estate is one extra mobile home:tongue:

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 06:03 AM

The sad truth is, for every real profile you see on the internet, there are numerous false ones pretending to be your perfect mate and using photographs stolen from modelling or social networking sites. You should always keep in mind: the photos you see on the scammers profiles ARE NOT the actual faces of people who are scamming you!
Google search by image is highly effective for identifying photos used by scammers, especially when using the Chrome browser as you can just right click on the image and select 'Search Google for this image'.

Thanks for the tip. I actually got a few to call me and they don't sound american. I forgot there are a lot of orphans as well. I actually played along with one and told them I was and FBI agent. I have noticed if I start of my reply with, I have family in law enforcment or, don't reply unless you are in the country and have a valid phone number I can cut down some of them.

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 05:53 AM

come on john. give us one more chorus pleaselaugh :thumbsup:

I guess you are from West Africa too. Are you trying to smuggle gold into America? Or are you dealing with your family estate?

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 05:41 AM
Everyone I meet on this site is in West Africa. They are there for their sick parents, to settle up million dollar estates, working for UNICEF, etc. All have phones that can only text. They either dropped it in a toilet or haven't paid the bill. Hello but I think that if you haven't paid your phone bill you can't text. They all send dropped dead beautiful pictures of themselves. I actually got a few to call me. One sounded like a man and the other sounded like a 3yr old girl. It is so obvious that the picture and the voice don't match. So frustrating and god learn how to spell. It is so frustrating. A lot of them send letters that are scripted. They always say I was so interested in your profile when clearly they didn't read it. Sorry my rant is over.

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 07:22 PM

John_Rosas2000, at this time, your profile still says that you are married.

WTF? This has to be the most stupid day I ever had. If it says it now I am suing.

Now your profile says "Never married".
However, you might want to add more to the "Interests" section if you want a woman to take an interest in you.

Well if any woman have read this thread them they know I am "interesting"

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 07:20 PM

This whole thread is cracking me up :laughing: how do I become a mikey wimmins just kidding, better yet thinking I could make a buck teaching these scammers a thing or two, naw wouldn't want to give them an advantage too easy to spot them and yes the men are bad in fact worse if you can imagine! scared
[/quote
Well the ones I talked to were all from Africa and two said they had millions but couldn't get to it because of taxes

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 06:33 PM

John_Rosas2000, at this time, your profile still says that you are married.

WTF? This has to be the most stupid day I ever had. If it says it now I am suing. Christ I do very much want to be married but I need to actually be married first. Although being married would give me a tax break? Interesting .....oh wait that would be breaking the law. I have broken a lot of things but the law isn't one of them. Last thing I need is prison and a "forced marriage."

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 02:25 PM
LOL

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 02:25 PM

Been contacted by woman who say they are from America but currently out of the country? I have been contacted by five woman who all said they were currently in Ghana or Nigeria but will be back soon. Do these scammers really think people are that stupid? Seriously are there any real woman out there Between 20-40 that are actually in the state of Texas and actually are looking for a serious relationship? Does that happen on this site at all? Really frustrating.

Those five are my wimmins.. They get out of hand sometimes, and have to be spanked..
LOL

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:29 PM
Why don't these woman just say they want sugar daddy's

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:26 PM

Quote:
Seriously are there any real woman out there Between 20-40 that are actually in the state of Texas and actually are looking for a serious relationship

You above statement conflicts with your profile statement, John. Fact is you're married, but looking to get laid on the side.

Also, those women from Nigeria are not scammers.. I think they may be your best choice right now... keep working them.

Best of luck
[/quote
Sorry I didn't know I put married. Have yet to hear from anyone from Africa that was actually real

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:23 PM

You might get lucky John.But because you state that you are looking for an intimate encounter,you will struggle on here because it's not really a hook up site.You will also struggle without a profile picture.I'm sure a willing woman would like to know what you look like first.But hey,good luck...

Thanks I just changed my profile. I do need to get a picture up.
You would think they would come up with a different story

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:16 PM

play on,playa.... smokin shades
[/quot
LMAO. I don't hate the playa's just am not one. At least not since high school

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:15 PM

Been contacted by woman who say they are from America but currently out of the country? I have been contacted by five woman who all said they were currently in Ghana or Nigeria but will be back soon. Do these scammers really think people are that stupid? Seriously are there any real woman out there Between 20-40 that are actually in the state of Texas and actually are looking for a serious relationship? Does that happen on this site at all? Really frustrating.

So you feel frustrated. Perhaps you should talk this situation over with your wife.

Welcome anyway.

Not married. Nice picture by the way

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:13 PM

What wife?
the one you married, as you state in your profile frustrated frustrated
Thanks I just went back and updated my profile. Really embarrassing! So are there any woman in Texas between 20-40 that are actually in Texas looking for a single man?

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:10 PM
OMG? I am. Well that explains the crazy woman. So do the single guys ever meet anyone that is real?

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:06 PM
Whoa I an not married. If I was I would be on another site. Jesus!

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:03 PM
What wife?

Previous 1