Community > Posts By > Soxxy_Rocks

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:06 PM

Just seeing if anyone here has my cookie.

Cookie, what cookie?

heh

and it does help to have a picture, but if you are a genuanly nice person, people will flock to you.

At least... in a perfect senario

Where exactly do perfect scenarios happen...? ohwell Sign me up!

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:59 PM
LOL!! I love it!!!

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:57 PM
Lol...thats cute :)

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:56 PM
My mother always tells me, one of her friends she grew up with always told her "There are the girls you date, and then there are the girls you marry...and they are two very different people..."

I am wondering what all the guys' outlooks on this is? Is it true? If so why...if not why...?

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:54 PM
I'm in vermont as well...:) Hoping the rest of the snow will melt soon!

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:53 PM
Thank you everyone!!! :)

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:50 PM

Hello and Welcome!!!flowerforyou

Thank you. :) :smile:

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:49 PM
In my opinion, The books are always better than the novels...the novel allows you to put yourself into the story, rather than being forced to look at every single detail as another wrote it, such as in the movies. :)

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:48 PM
Hey, Was wondering if anyone had seen these movies, and what their opinions on them were? I was told to watch them, but I want to be sure they are worth watching. Thanks for any input! :smile:

Soxxy_Rocks's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:46 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Ashleigh and I live in the huge state of Vermont...I am currently a freshman in college, majoring in Psychology. I love to spend my time doing things such as: singing, swimming, camping, hiking, traveling, reading, writing and spending time with my family. The most important thing to me is my family...they mean the world to me. My second priority in life is my friends...I love them. :) I am here to meet someone nice to talk to, and maybe start a relationship with. I'm an open-minded person, and I'm easy to get along with. I have a quirky sense of humor, and love to make people laugh. My ideal match would be someone who is shy, like me, and who would rather spend their time hanging out at home or with small groups of friends, rather than at a huge, crazy party. If you have any questions for me, please message me!! I love making new friends, and meeting new people!!!

2 Next