Community > Posts By > wrimp

wrimp's photo
Tue 08/25/15 08:29 PM

Well you got my complete attention. I would really like to arrange a visit. My name is Jack, I live in Beau Chene, Mandeville. my email address is wrimp@charter.net.
Please put Mingle in the subject and possibly a brief addition. Maybe your age and city.
Hope to hear from you.

wrimp's photo
Tue 08/25/15 04:40 PM
I just wrote a message regarding your system rejecting my chosen replacement pics. It now appears that the automated response I received was not to be taken as a fact. This resulted in me having uploaded successfully numerous copies of some pics and all of the ones I had tried however was mistakenly made to believe they were all rejected.
All has ended just fine. Please disregard my previous message.
Jack

wrimp's photo
Tue 08/25/15 04:28 PM

I have had the same pic for viewing since I created my profile. I thought I would mix things up, and change pics. Your system rejected all of the face pics I tried to upload as a replacement. I gave up and tried to upload the exact same original photograph,that I had successfully uploaded before.That pic is now also being rejected. This leaves me with no available pics to post. I am severely disabled and am almost house bound. I can however still have incredible sex. I never waste my time on profiles without pics. I have no reason to hide my presence on your site or to anyone for that matter.

I look forward to your solution to my problem.

Cordially
Jack B Penn

wrimp's photo
Fri 01/30/15 11:22 PM
I only get the "ne member page" when I click on anyone's pic, or screen name. What's up with that? How do I see anyones profile? Do I have to pay?