Community > Posts By > colinmingle

colinmingle's photo
Wed 05/27/15 09:37 PM
Hi,
Lately I've been watching a lot of youtube videos of Henry VIII. I think that his obsession with a male heir revealed him to be a complete hypocrite as he turned on the Catholic church as a means of sustaining his futile pursuit when after he died, his only son died early and his daughter Elizabeth proved as capable as any of her predecessors.
Really like Downton abbey and have developed an interest in English castles. You have a couple of lovely ones up near Leeds. Have you visited any of them and what are they like?
Colin

colinmingle's photo
Sat 05/09/15 07:06 AM
Crikey!
Well that would explain my sparse inbox. So that foto's gonna change soon.

colinmingle's photo
Sat 05/09/15 07:06 AM
Crikey!
Well that would explain my sparse inbox. So that foto's gonna change soon.

colinmingle's photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:57 AM
Thank you all very much for the polite replies and will get right to work on expressing myself better. Initially I was concerned about putting too much out there. For example I really like puppies and meerkats but, I don't think I should include that in my profile. I don't want to come across as soft and squishy. Anyhow thanks guys, I have my work cut out for me.

colinmingle's photo
Fri 05/08/15 08:15 PM
Hi,
I'm not having much luck here. Most likely it's the way I look but, that shouldn't matter should it? Anyhow I'm completely clueless. Help!

colinmingle's photo
Wed 05/06/15 09:15 PM
Hi,
I'm totally older. Over 50 in fact. Without any cradle robbing in mind I'm curious to know why you prefer older men.
Colin

colinmingle's photo
Wed 05/06/15 09:05 PM
I don't see why a mans height should be so important. I'm 5'-7" so I'm biased ok so let's get that out in the open. Then there's Tom Cruise, Al Pacino, Danny Devito (real short), Dustin Hoffman. All these guys are around 5'-7".
My cousin was about 6'-4", 200 some odd lbs, who was working as a night club bouncer,he died a long time ago but, he used to tell me about all these short guys that would pick fights with him. I would like to be tall so I could see what's going on when standing in a crowd.
It seems to me that the power of the intellect and personality are more important than height alone. Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini were in the 5'-8" range but, look at the impact they had on the world! Albeit not good.

colinmingle's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:20 PM
Just taking a look see...poking around at the icons...poked an 18 year old...her profile i mean. Probably shouldn't have done that I'm kinda bored really, just looking to strike up some conversation. Been listening to 91x in San Diego recently and heard a band called Tame Impala. Their song Elephant sounds a lot like John Lennon. Any thoughts?