Community > Posts By > number8gurl

number8gurl's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:04 PM
Wondering why people message me and then by the time I get a chance to reply their account is deactivated o_o

number8gurl's photo
Thu 03/31/16 08:20 PM
Younger men have less emotional baggage and are more adventurous and open-minded.

number8gurl's photo
Thu 03/31/16 08:10 PM
And by Date I don't mean 'hook up' (I'm not opposed to hooking up but it's not my primary objective). By date I mean spend time together doing fun things, things in common, experiencing new things such as music, entertainment, food, drink, theater, art, etc in a casual setting. Then just see what happens.

number8gurl's photo
Thu 03/31/16 08:04 PM
I know I may sound a bit like a b*tch but if you knew my past you would understand that I'm just trying to check all the boxes of things I've been through and don't want to repeat. Plus I'm really happy single and just looking to date and have fun. Not looking for a serious relationship, marriage, etc. Thanks.

number8gurl's photo
Sat 04/11/15 05:34 PM
Hello, anyone in the Birmingham City Center or surrounding areas such as Avondale, Homewood, Vestavia, Mountain Brook interested in dinner or a drink in the entertainment areas of Birmingham? Nothing too deep just someone who enjoys going out and loves a good drink, good food, good music and good conversation :)

number8gurl's photo
Sat 04/11/15 05:20 PM
Hi, I've been on this site for a couple of months but not really been very active as of yet. I huge into social media and have lots of friends all over the world due to a fandom I'm a part of but for here I'm looking to meet people local to hang out with (and maybe more). I would really like to meet some professional or artist type of men who live close to me and can go out to dinner or to a new club on short notice. No strings attached, just some fun and companionship. I'm not necessarily looking for romance but if it happens then who knows? I'm twice divorced and definitely not looking for marriage. I enjoy being single and plan to stay that way but definitely would like to meet more single adults in my local area to hang out with :)

number8gurl's photo
Sat 01/31/15 07:36 PM
Hello :)