Community > Posts By > betafine

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:23 AM

Why you are in a hurry to settle down? You are too young....
It's like a game that you can quit ...lol

I know but men and women wouldn't let me be, they all want me so I wanna choose now and style down for once

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:21 AM

Yes, I really wanna settle down with whosoever that wants to settle down with me. Just wanna be engaged.........but who really should that person be??? Is it you or the other person?????? Oh jeeeeeez, I'm going nuts....I really don't know who the person is....I pray its you.

Goodluck, I'm in the same position as you, I want to settle down with a man of my dreams
wow, so what are we gonna do about it??? Have you gotten yours?

No I havnt tears but I'm looking bigsmile

How about you?
I haven't too, I'm still searching

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:08 AM

Yes, I really wanna settle down with whosoever that wants to settle down with me. Just wanna be engaged.........but who really should that person be??? Is it you or the other person?????? Oh jeeeeeez, I'm going nuts....I really don't know who the person is....I pray its you.

Goodluck, I'm in the same position as you, I want to settle down with a man of my dreams
wow, so what are we gonna do about it??? Have you gotten yours?

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 03:59 AM

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 02:42 AM

Thanks for your contributions, now I Need A Love Patner..........
!
Alright, thanks a lot
Now, that is gonna be your journey, good luck
alright, thanks a lot

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 02:25 AM
Thanks for your contributions, now I Need A Love Patner..........

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 02:02 AM

It's that feeling you got when you received your first toy as a kid
#smiles# ....funny

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 02:00 AM

its a gift. true meaning is beyond words....
thanks a lot

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 01:59 AM
thanks a lot dear, I really appreciate your comment , thanks once again.

betafine's photo
Sat 02/21/15 01:04 AM
Please I want you guys to help me answer this question about what love is. Its not as if I can't define it myself but sometimes I feel that the definition I can generate does not fit the situation of love affair surrounding me so I think if I'm not defining it well. I really need your opinion please, it really matters, thanks.