Community > Posts By > Renissence

Renissence's photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:01 AM
Absolutely! Some consider it a flaw, I think to accept things on faith rather than evidence is a flaw.

Renissence's photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:59 AM
There's an idea, a draft night! They have 2.75 draft night at the flying saucer on Mondays!

Renissence's photo
Thu 10/08/09 02:52 PM
I wouldn't be opposed. We really do need to get a good group of people of in houston to hang. People in Houston really lack conviction! That's how we lost the football team people!!! Remember?

Renissence's photo
Thu 10/08/09 12:44 PM
I agree, this forum has definately died. And it would be a decent place to actually meet someone as opposed to going through endless profiles. You would think it would be more popular... Oh well I guess

Renissence's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:32 AM
Downtown here! Hello people!

Renissence's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:37 AM
I was gonna give him a 1 but you beat me to the punch! So you get a 9.8 this time!

Renissence's photo
Thu 08/06/09 06:16 AM

All you whiners got nothing on me. I gotta watch the pathetic Lions play and loose... and loose... and loose... and loose

I know how u feel! Ive been a Texans fan since they started! Remember how bad they used to be?

The Texans really do make me cry every season. But we're looking good this year! Of course, we were looking good last year and then everyone got hurt....sigh

Renissence's photo
Tue 08/04/09 02:24 PM
Woo Hoo for football! can't wait. I follow two teams though! Go Texans and Go Pack Go!!

Renissence's photo
Tue 08/04/09 12:52 PM
7... For looks and my dad is from akron!

Renissence's photo
Mon 08/03/09 02:12 PM
well i do now!

Renissence's photo
Mon 08/03/09 01:21 PM

10 for beauty and brains ^^ :)

Woo Hoo!! Thanks!blushing

Renissence's photo
Mon 08/03/09 05:54 AM
LOL... Thanks Fullmoonfairy. I blame my parents...

Renissence's photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:06 PM
well if you think you're a 10 then you are!

10 for the self confidence

Renissence's photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:04 PM
Ha ha. I wasn't really going to sexy, smart or anything of the sort. Just laying it out. But thank you! I don't take well to unfounded insults.

Renissence's photo
Sat 08/01/09 06:11 AM
Edited by Renissence on Sat 08/01/09 06:15 AM
Thanks John, I appreciate your defense. Joncanuck, I do know how to spell Renaissance, as I am a big fan of that era and the festivals. It's a really long story why it is spelled the way it is and dates back about 13 years. I'm sure that you aren't interested in it so I won't bore you. Although I'm sure you really do think that I don't know how to spell it, rest assured. I'm glad that you were able to retract your statement about never meeting a smart person that couldn't spell. Do you really think it was a smart person who COULD spell that came up with the idea of spell check? Yeah, probably not.

Now, when you want to question my intelligence again, please bring a topic to the table that you'd like to discuss. However, if all you are going to do is bash my spelling then please move along. I admit my shortcomings and don't need them endlessly thrown at me.

p.s. I'm sure there are some spelling mistakes in there. I don't really care.

Renissence's photo
Fri 07/31/09 06:15 AM
Thank you everyone for your feedback. And justaguy, being smart and being able to spell are two very different things. I will never claim that I'm a good speller. As a matter of fact I suck at spelling. I'm a big spell check person.

Renissence's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:00 AM
wow, three posts in the same freaking area... how weird is that?

Renissence's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:47 PM

Is anyone else that makes above the minimum wage just spitting nails? I am.

Not really. Minimum wage in Oregon has been $8.40/hr for awhile now. The Federal change makes absolutely no difference.

I have no problem with individual states setting their minimum wage, it's their right. I have a problem with the federal minimum wage being raised the way it has. In Texas it went up in steps from 5.15 to 5.85 to 6.something to 7whatever it is now over right about 2 years to follow the federal laws. IT IS and will make a difference here.

Renissence's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:15 PM
Yeah I get that a lot....LOL

Renissence's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:11 PM
And for the record, I don't technically work in a job where I have "skill". Im in the automotive industry and sell parts. I've worked my way up from minimum wage to what IS a living wage. Or was anyway...

Previous 1