Community > Posts By > Jane64

Jane64's photo
Fri 01/07/11 10:25 AM
Edited by Jane64 on Fri 01/07/11 10:29 AM

love Hello everyone my name is Jane and I just put my profile on here Tuesday and can't believe the response I have had. There is a certain person on here who has had me smiling since I put my profile on. I really like the site and would like to thank those of you that have been so friendly. As for that special one, Ihope it keeps continuing so I can write a success story.

I didn't continue wih that special one as he turned out not to be so special. I have dated a few but just haven't found the right one. Could it be you????

Jane64's photo
Fri 01/07/11 10:19 AM
I am by no means fat, but I do have a fe extra pounds. It seems as though most men are looking for women that are like models and/or down right skinny. I would like to believe that's not true. If you are a man that appreciates a little meat with your potatoes or a woman that agrees, I would love to hear from you!!

Jane64's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:49 AM
Edited by Jane64 on Fri 03/20/09 01:52 AM
love Hello everyone my name is Jane and I just put my profile on here Tuesday and can't believe the response I have had. There is a certain person on here who has had me smiling since I put my profile on. I really like the site and would like to thank those of you that have been so friendly. As for that special one, Ihope it keeps continuing so I can write a success story.