Community > Posts By > rarerose

rarerose's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:09 AM

So what is a miracle 1 in a million? If that is what you go by then there would be 300 of those that same day. Thats just out of the Aprox 300 mil people in the US. If you looked at the world population it would be much greater. That is why we can hear of these things. Basic science tells us that these people that heal better then expected are happening all the time.

If you want to prove miracles to me. Show me one of our great warriors. The men that our whole nation prays for, grow back a limb. Just one limb grown back by prayer and I will believe. Or maybe you think there is no soldier worthy of this miracle.

Depends on the level of faith of the individual, Does Miracles exist in Science? I thought science was all facts, and physical/visual evidence, granted i could be wrong.

Exactly my point. Miracles do not exist at all anywhere. So when a Dr makes a statement like that he is just saying that he is seeing something odd. Something he has never seen before. That does not mean God did something miraculous happened it means these things just happen every now and again. The science part is that we now know though observation that with a large enough group there can be many rare things occurring within it.
Just an anomaly.

Lol how can you not think it a miracle then....it means "something wonderful" or one of divine intervention. You dont
have to say it was God but for those of us that actually believe with enough faith you can move mountains we will continue to say God does all things through us that have faith.

So you are saying then the Soldiers with amputated legs that I mentioned do not have enough faith? WOW! I would never say that about our soldiers. I think they get the purest prayers ever prayed.

OMG no im not...their isnt enough faith in this world alone for a miracle that big...there are still people who havent even heard of God. Besides there is reason for everything whether we know what it is or not. I too pray for those people that are fighting for us, that are suffering from Cancer and havent ever gotten to be normal and go to school, for those that never got a chance to do what they wanted. I cant explain the reasoning behind all God's works but I dont think we are supposed to know all the answers.

rarerose's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:03 AM

She is now walking and talking and perfectly normal with a great new joy for life in knowing that God saved her that day.

if religious people believe that God heals them then why do they always go to doctors

God Works in mysterious ways

God mysteriously caused the car to crash

He doesnt cause the crash we have a thing called "Free Will" the crash could have been prevented if the guy driving the car had not been intoxicated. God can not move us, we have to accept him into our lives, he doesnt force anything upon us....we made the world what it is today, all the suffering, all the pain is because of us.

rarerose's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:00 AM

So what is a miracle 1 in a million? If that is what you go by then there would be 300 of those that same day. Thats just out of the Aprox 300 mil people in the US. If you looked at the world population it would be much greater. That is why we can hear of these things. Basic science tells us that these people that heal better then expected are happening all the time.

If you want to prove miracles to me. Show me one of our great warriors. The men that our whole nation prays for, grow back a limb. Just one limb grown back by prayer and I will believe. Or maybe you think there is no soldier worthy of this miracle.

Depends on the level of faith of the individual, Does Miracles exist in Science? I thought science was all facts, and physical/visual evidence, granted i could be wrong.

Exactly my point. Miracles do not exist at all anywhere. So when a Dr makes a statement like that he is just saying that he is seeing something odd. Something he has never seen before. That does not mean God did something miraculous happened it means these things just happen every now and again. The science part is that we now know though observation that with a large enough group there can be many rare things occurring within it.
Just an anomaly.

Lol how can you not think it a miracle then....it means "something wonderful" or one of divine intervention. You dont
have to say it was God but for those of us that actually believe with enough faith you can move mountains we will continue to say God does all things through us that have faith.

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:45 PM

:smile: sure

((((HUG)))) i needed it too

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:42 PM
do u need a hug

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:54 PM
I work for a lady as her nanny and she just told me this story about her sister:

Her sister just got done drinkin at a party and got into a jeep with some friends...well the jeep flipped and she was the only one wearing a seat belt while everyone else got thrown out. They all lived and had minor injuries except her. The springs in her seat stabbed her in the back in about twelve different places and so she was stuck to the seat. She hit her head many times as the jeep rolled and rolled and she was sent to the operating room ASAP. The doctors started to work on the swelling, they did what they could but it was out of there hands by that point. They were in the middle of telling the family that if she did live through this she wouldnt be able to walk or talk she would pretty much be a veg. The next thing they knew a nurse came out and said the swelling is going down....the doctor rushed in to find it so and looked at everyone saying a higher power went to work because I didnt cure her. She is now walking and talking and perfectly normal with a great new joy for life in knowing that God saved her that day.

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:45 PM
flowerforyou wow

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:25 PM
yeah im just here to hypnotize people into thinking we are all real...oops now I have no job...lol laugh

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:14 PM

mmm rum...."why is the rum gone?"

It's not gone yet. :wink:

well in my glass it was lol no just quoting the Captain

laugh

Well my glass is always half full.laugh

Hmm let me help you then bigsmile

You know I can't let you drive home right? :wink:

Yeah thats prob best cause I have no tolerance anyways laugh

:smile:

Just keep drinking. :tongue:

you wouldnt be tryin anything now would you....happy

Who me? Of course not, what makes you think that? :tongue: laugh

Lol mmmhmmm

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:13 PM

wish i had a low tolerance! alot cheaper that way!

lol yeah but it can be inconvenient as well...I went bowling with some friends and one of them got me a rum and coke and it was a half glass so little and I finished it was all giggly and stuff...so strange for so little to affect me that way.

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:11 PM

laugh

:smile:

Just keep drinking. :tongue:

you wouldnt be tryin anything now would you....happy

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:03 PM

laugh

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:00 PM

laugh

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:55 PM

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:40 PM

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:36 PM

Who here cant believe we had snow?! Im still puzzled...its March and its snowing lol weird stuff.

Where in TX are you?

Dallas

I use to live in the Metroplex and we had snow every winter..

lol no we usually get sleet and we just think its snow but that is usually in December or January not March

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:35 PM

and to think i was there tuesday.
why couldn't it have snowed this.
****ing rat bastard texas.

lol maybe you were just too hot lol

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:34 PM

Who here cant believe we had snow?! Im still puzzled...its March and its snowing lol weird stuff.

Where in TX are you?

Dallas

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:30 PM

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:13 PM
great write hun flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25