Community > Posts By > rarerose

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:54 PM

its hot down there and yall stink,so you are tryin to fool us northerners.....

sick ....actually its been really nice and cool here lately and dont worry we are big enough to send lots of love filled with our sweet perfume

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:52 PM

I love roses

Yellow rose is my favorite because it's bright and cheerful not because of santa ana's woman laugh

Lol....alright....well mine is cause I got my red hair from my great grandfather Rose....my parents gave me his last name as my middle name and I am currently the only redhead in the entire family so I am a Rare Rose

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:49 PM
lol it seems we texan girls have a thing for roses.....I was just curious how many of us there were and what was ur reasoning behind that name...You fellow "rose" flowerforyou

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:44 PM

SEX CURES HEADACHES

lol worked for me once blushing

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:39 PM
lol ummm probably shocked, embarrassed and def aroused but im just weird like that lol bigsmile

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:36 PM

crying....I do that best....the first time I heard Michael Buble's "Everything" I cried....and then also Taylor Swift's "Teardrops on my Guitar" i cried...lol who am i kidding I still cry when I hear them....Im just sensitive

lol i dont know why but the titanic song depresses me :angry:

Yeah so did those....but its cause for the Michael Buble song I wish I had someone to say those thing to me or visa versa and then the other i had actually experienced so yeah....sad I know

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:20 PM

I cry when I hear Jessica Simpson singlaugh

laugh

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:16 PM
crying....I do that best....the first time I heard Michael Buble's "Everything" I cried....and then also Taylor Swift's "Teardrops on my Guitar" i cried...lol who am i kidding I still cry when I hear them....Im just sensitive

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:41 PM
Wow gunna be a long night I guess

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:33 PM
So I've got the popcorn who's pickin the movie drinker

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:25 PM
Me Me Over Here....Im in Dallas area bigsmile Hows it goin for all yall flowerforyou

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:49 PM
(((lurchs_sister)))
(((Unsane)))

Thank you flowerforyou

rarerose's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:28 PM
Sitting, staring, wondering
why time can pass us by.
Walking, jogging, running fast
to only catch up to the present past
We've let it go without a fight
and are now trapped behind it.
Stand up to what you do not know
and all the things before it.
For times goes by without a care
of if you'll try to find it.

Krystle McGee

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/13/08 09:20 PM

lol why is that people wont give some a chance...like with me, I am overweight I will admit that I know that but if they only see that and dont get to know me then its there loss cause I know im a good person to be around and its not like im just sittin around all day not doin anything to better myself but oh well ohwell Im content with who I am, I wont change for them.

Don't bring yourself down because of your weight. I'm a "thick chick" and believe me, ALOT of men like it. Yeah, some don't and that's ok too. To each their own. Your a pretty girl, you'll find someone.

Oh yeah I know I will...and I've had plenty of people tellin me they like me the way i am but sometimes im not sure if its everything or just the twins they are lookin at....but like I said I know Ill find the right someone when the time is right
flowerforyou Yes you will sweetheart. flowerforyou Your an angel flowerforyou

Thank you hun

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/13/08 09:11 PM

lol why is that people wont give some a chance...like with me, I am overweight I will admit that I know that but if they only see that and dont get to know me then its there loss cause I know im a good person to be around and its not like im just sittin around all day not doin anything to better myself but oh well ohwell Im content with who I am, I wont change for them.

Don't bring yourself down because of your weight. I'm a "thick chick" and believe me, ALOT of men like it. Yeah, some don't and that's ok too. To each their own. Your a pretty girl, you'll find someone.

Oh yeah I know I will...and I've had plenty of people tellin me they like me the way i am but sometimes im not sure if its everything or just the twins they are lookin at....but like I said I know Ill find the right someone when the time is right

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:58 PM

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:45 PM
:cry: This was good...I liked it

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:40 PM
flowerforyou wow thanks a bunch FroznChild blushing

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:01 PM

ive been asked by my friend from north dakota who never been down in texas asked me if we still have buffalos roaming texas?i replied noway laugh happy

LOL I went on a trip to NY a few years ago and a guy asked where I was from I said Tx and he said..."Oh is it like King of Hill down there?" huh noway ...lol

rarerose's photo
Thu 03/13/08 06:59 PM

rarerose must stay healthy
need more poetry:smile:

I will do my best and you dont have to worry about the poetry...always writing something thanks for takin the time to read it

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25