Community > Posts By > TCR

TCR's photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:17 AM

I have commented to the individuals, but it hasn t helped, or more have
come along, so I, decided to make a thread just for them.

1)Don t ask for nude pix or to cyber or who wants to sex me

2) talk in english and in complete sentences

3)Respect is expected at all times

4)If you disregard the above, 2 things will happen. first the ladies will chew you up and spit you out, and 2nd the gentlemen of the site will defend the honor of these ladies.

5) Do post often and have fun, get to know them and if you find one you like and she s single then email , IM, go and meet her then after a period of time greater then 3 days... more like months later if you want provocative pics ask her privately not in forums as you are seen as a pig and disgrace yourself and make them insecure if they are shy.

I guarentee if you take my advice, you will meet somone alot faster.flowerforyou flowers bigsmile
if they'r pigs and they want just nsa, then this is not the sight for them. i always believed in making friends more so than getting laid. if getting laid was all i wanted then i would pay for adult friend finder. they have satisfied customers. so if sex is all you want adult friendfinder charges what i assume is a resonable price. just pay and you can remain a pig in pig heaven!

TCR's photo
Tue 03/24/09 12:50 PM

really sad

pitbulls are the most loving dogs you can have.

I love pitbulls

i think it was the owners ignorence that a dog dies

TCR's photo
Tue 03/24/09 12:07 PM
i support you 100 percent on that. starts trouble

TCR's photo
Mon 03/23/09 04:03 PM
I dont know how to put pictures on the web damb

TCR's photo
Mon 03/23/09 03:45 PM
hahah thats an oldielaugh