hope2findmyqueen's photo
Sun 03/01/15 02:55 PM
downt live with her but in walking distinse

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Sun 03/01/15 02:55 PM
my mom as crazzy as me thats y i have coffie with her every morroning drinker

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Sun 03/01/15 02:34 PM
i'm about 45 minite drive away from clarksvill looking for a relaship looking for someone sweet that i can hold and spoyol for the rest of my life

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Sun 03/01/15 02:20 PM
hay if u ask me u start takeing everyones advise on changing yourself thin u will loss yourself along the way and will only find a woman who whats you for what thay think u shoude be not what u r to thow ownself be true the pic shows that u r a farmer wich meens u downt need a woman afread of a little dirt and grim on u befor u shower whin u get in and a woman with not a lote of out door alagysand as for not being photo genick at least u have a pic on here looks can be over looked if u have a good personality and if thay cant thin there not the sweet of a woman thats my 2 cents

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Sun 03/01/15 01:57 PM
the unicorn is menchin 5 times in the king james bible 2 of the times is in salms i only have one memmerised salms 22:21 or 21:22 save me from the mouths of the lion and the horn of the unicorn if it is in the bible thin it is

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Sun 03/01/15 01:50 PM
Edited by hope2findmyqueen on Sun 03/01/15 01:51 PM
the one i coundent think of the name is adom 12
and i cant belive i forgot to list twilight zone

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Sat 02/28/15 09:03 PM
Edited by hope2findmyqueen on Sat 02/28/15 09:04 PM
i have a cat and gennypig i think my cat thinks its a kittin every times shes out he starts licking on her its soo cutie i joke that he knows he cant eat her so his just getting a teast i downt know how to put there pic on here its in my profile

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:26 PM
star trak
star trak tng
star trak voyager
bones
csi
csi newyork
first 8 season of criminol minds gone a little down hill after that
farescap
cops
cops reloded
ferinsic files
house
married with childerin
bewitched org
rookie blues frist 3 seasons
i dream a jennie
cant remember the name of it right now older cop show main cariter is pete malow and jim reed i think
untold storys of the er
sex sent me to the er yes that is the name of it lol
mash
and dog with a blog only seen a few but what i seen it wus cutie
havent seen it in years downt come on eney more wishbone
giligins island like the movies of that 2
law n order svu
some of law n order criminal intint
like the court shows
inkmaster
tattoo nightmare

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Fri 02/27/15 11:49 AM
Edited by hope2findmyqueen on Fri 02/27/15 11:58 AM
i now dr macoy died quite some time agoing beside of thows to have eney from the org passed away douse eneyone knows :(

hope2findmyqueen's photo
Fri 02/27/15 11:45 AM
its my first time on a datting site to i'm not sure how all work but i know every relaship be yourself be truthfull its batter to find out someone downt like u for u thin thim to like someone u r not i wish u luck