Community > Posts By > GoldenBoy1x

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:37 PM
I think patty_80 has the Most polite answer here.She saw your profile,didn't like it and Just decided Not to reply.Go on to the next one.Any site is just a Matter of percentages.Ask 100 people to say hi,maybe 40 will!Justy keep trying,that's all

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:07 PM
Thanks Jelly,
I've done that1That just turns off the IM.How do you get it to Not Show you are online.That;'s what i need to know

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:07 PM
Thanks Jelly,
I've done that1That just turns off the IM.How do you get it to Not Show you are online.That;'s what i need to know

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:23 PM
Edited by GoldenBoy1x on Fri 12/07/07 04:24 PM
How do I go about Being On-Line so No One can see?Is there a Logo?Do Not want the Online Now to show.
Thanks

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Wed 10/31/07 10:26 PM
Hey Faustino,
The Mutual match aspect of this site is good.It gives you an idea of the people in your area that fits the profile you filled out.Look them over and if you see someone you like in close proximity to where you live,Click on their profile.You will see what their interests are and If all goes well there,send them an e-mail.Tell them you saw their profile and pic and would like to chat.The worst that will happen is Nothing.But think Positive.You might meet someone GREAT and end up becoming good friends.Keep going till you connect with someone.After awhile,you will see how easy it is and how much Fun you can have.Hope I explained it well enough for you

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Wed 10/31/07 10:19 PM
I agree with YW.Be polite and say I'd really like to know your name and talk on a more personal level.If the talks you had were good and interesting,there should be NO problem.It'll have to come out sooner or later.You might be surprised by her answer.Good luck

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Mon 10/15/07 02:39 PM
Hi Everyone,
Jeff here.Thank you for your responses so far to the Love after sex question.,But NO ONE seems to be giving a definite answer.Is it:"YES or NO???"Everyone seems to be avoiding the answer.
Thanks again

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Mon 10/15/07 02:35 PM
Hey everyone,
Jeff here.The Guy who posed the poll question.The woman I was seeing did this to me after sex.I had been seeing her for about 5 months.I NEVER gave her any signs to the Fact that I loved her.we were having a GREAT relationship till this happened.So,Question is still whether it is a good time or Not??
Thanks

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:34 AM
Hi everyone,
Is is the right time or wrong time to ask a man if "HE LOVES YOU" right after Sex!I've found so far that 100% of Men have said"NO".98% of women have said "Yes" with just a few saying "NO".I'd like to get some feedback on this if I could.Thanks Guys.

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:48 PM
Hi,
There are still alot of us around.We are just hard to find!!!Sad to say.Be patient,and sooner or later that special person will find there way to you

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Sun 07/08/07 09:04 AM
Being the nice person that you seem to be,you're first thought is probably to give him another chance.But in your Heart you most likely know that this will Not turn out as the relationship you are looking for.If you feel a little for him,maybe friends is the wat to go for now

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Thu 06/21/07 07:45 PM
HOw do you go about deleting people on your friends list??
Thank You

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Tue 05/22/07 05:01 PM
Hi sassy,
I would like to chat.Check out my page and get back to me.
Thanks.Jeff

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Fri 05/18/07 08:17 PM
Can anyone help me.I keep receiving messages to my mailbox,but I CANNOT
RETRIEVE THEM!!I Keep pulling up messages from a month ago that I
deleted already!Is there an e-mail address that this site has to find
out what the problem is.I cannot seem to find one.I would REALLY
appreciate some help.Thanks
Sincerely,
Jeff

GoldenBoy1x's photo
Thu 04/12/07 06:35 PM