Community > Posts By > handy53

no photo
Tue 03/24/15 06:13 PM
All men should work heartily for the lord god,with the hands he has given us to create beautiful things,and also to give a helping hand. With these hands I applaud him every day,in all he sends my way. With these hands I embrace others that need comfort,a touch to say"hey" it will be ok,leave your troubles with the lord. Then with these hands I pray daily in thanksgiving,because one day,with his hand one day he will becon me to his majestic kingdom. Then I will know I had a purpose,when I inherit the kingdom of heaven. Where I hope to serve him for eternity!

no photo
Sat 03/21/15 02:54 PM
I say I speak the "truth" without comforting my self with quoting and deciphering them for others! I pray all would do that!

no photo
Sat 03/21/15 02:35 PM
The man you speak of I know little of,but I must say in what you say,I believe he is a true man. Of. God. However..i believe we all are created by god,not.. Made,there is a vast difference. God is not interested in the character of any one person,more so how the character of all he created..in his image,come together and create heaven on earth,but not because of the voice of any one person's words,they should only be a reflection of what god may want.there should be no defined time to,praise,worship,or seek god.they should be combined into one word"faith"we don't need to seek god when I believe he is in then hearts of all,we worship him by abiding by his commandments,we trust him by acceptlng all he sends us good and bad,the only life problem we have is not truly accepting or understanding"why" with respect only my opinion.

no photo
Fri 03/20/15 04:52 PM
FAITH DOESN'T GIVE UP

I'm confused why a post would have such a heading? Any one that has faith KNOWS,faith in my view any way,does not need endless quotes.my faith is pure acknowledgement,of believing without doubt there is a god! Any one that would want god in there lives,wold tire and give up trying to believe,after reading so many quotes! Should it not simply read if you don't have faith, don't worry,god won't give up on you? Maybe then it would make people Maybe want to read the great book ,my bible,instead of quote upon quote with no reason to be confused,as I am with such a catalogue of quotes,as many no already. Maybe a quot onreading the bible would be better

no photo
Fri 03/20/15 02:37 PM
Its good to sing,its the voice of pure hearts our lord hears over the voices of the ones who sing his praise with false hearts. One is never alone,though not visible,he sees and hears all. Isn't faith and belief a great companion!

no photo
Thu 03/19/15 04:05 PM
Prayer is a constant state of mind for me personally,it has to be in my personal case. Cuddling with my memories,and the thought of one day I meet my lord god and thanking him for my life,I wont question,because I know he will cuddle me eternally without question.

no photo
Thu 03/19/15 04:03 PM
Prayer is a constant state of mind for me personally,it has to be in my personal case. Cuddling with my memories,and the thought of one day I meet my lord god and thanking him for my life,I wont question,because I know he will cuddle me eternally without question.

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:11 AM
Edited by handy53 on Tue 03/17/15 06:13 AM
Loneliness "yes" can be sop ainfully unfair. This is actually how I feel when I say"I'm fine" I wish I had someone to say "I'm not fine" and make me feel better!

Then comes to mind a bible verse.

You are my refuge and my shield, I have put my hope in your word. Away from me you evil doers, that I may keep the commandments of my god.

God not want us to be lonely it hurts him more than us. So for me,yesterday is history,tomorrow is a mystery, and today "is" a gift from god, so I try to enjoy each day as it comes,and hope that the mystery of tomorrow will be, god saying,here is your smile back, his will be done.

Your words are inspiring and comforting,thank you.

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 02:45 PM
You ask who said that? .. For the good of us all....? You just did! In saying hitler done what he done? "for the good of us all" how sadistic for any one to make such a statement! But you still have my prayers! God bless......

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 02:28 PM
Great reading on all topics"fanatics" .."people like me believe".. " I believe" ..." I think"...." I would understand"...."not my place to judge" .... An atheist? Many of you words..... My "truth" on all! Devious,assuming,play all angles to lure a victim,no friends, unwanted,likes to cause pain, lonely,dictative,wants ones own way,angry at the world and wants his own way! I tell the"truth" idont judge but you have my prayers!

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 11:26 AM
Hi again,I just read your profile! Can I say with respect please"belief is everything and"nothing" if god made the world from nothing,that makes all religions believers in there own way and god given right!

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 10:48 AM
Hi,listen to your dreams,no matter how vague ot the issue, every morning you wake write down the little you remember,keep a diary for a while. The words"tap in" do not push what may be naturally maturing in you! Keep happy and confident as you are,you are curious about know
Ing things,be careful of being directed on the wrong path it might inhibit something natural,and beautiful developing in you!

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 10:07 AM
For years I say,people use the term ....i accept god.... With respect I say that is good. But don't accept god because others constantly quote verses from the bible,to make others feel they know it all no one does. But there are genuine honest good,and god loving people who quote to help others,one I have met on site,god guide you I say, to few I say it is good to accept god into your life as I did,but also invite him personally in prayer into your personal life,not how others advise or teach you to,god does not mind you getting angry with him,he tries
All the more then to make you understand him, yes accept god into your life,and when he see you want him with a contrite heart,by your side you have a personal champion that will walk with you daily!

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 10:06 AM
For years I say,people use the term ....i accept god.... With respect I say that is good. But don't accept god because others constantly quote verses from the bible,to make others feel they know it all no one does. But there are genuine honest good,and god loving people who quote to help others,one I have met on site,god guide you I say, to few I say it is good to accept god into your life as I did,but also invite him personally in prayer into your personal life,not how others advise or teach you to,god does not mind you getting angry with him,he tries
All the more then to make you understand him, yes accept god into your life,and when he see you want him with a contrite heart,by your side you have a personal champion that will walk with you daily!

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 05:05 AM
I don't share my gift with others,cannot be done. Do I tell people of my ability,or sell my self? Never! But if I'm in contact with some one who I know is,down,in a bad place,I just say hi I'm Benny,I wont insult you by saying"how is your day"then I say lets talk,I'm told people warm to my company,its good for all to talk even me,it instantly promotes natural healing"but not for me" I hope that helps!

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 04:52 PM
Just read your reply on site.firstly you are"clairempathic" relax and understand you are a spiritual sponge. God chose you as he did me,reasons unknown,only to him. Our existence draws friends,and total strangers to us,because they they feel drawn to the purest form of empathy in us. You have to make spiritual and human boundaries to basically protect your sanity, do you know how? Please don't be afraid I can help, if you want?

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 02:55 PM
Explain "share" with others? Your gift? Your frustration? I sense.. Anxiety,and confusion and also excitement?!

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 02:52 PM
Explain "share" with others? Your gift? Your frustration? I sense.. Anxiety,and confusion and also excitement?!

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 02:42 PM
No 1. Or look up... Cowboy.. Chancer..and then.. Cheat .. Fool... When finished then address why no woman trusted you? I know.."truth" now you know I do know! God bless!!!

no photo
Sat 03/14/15 02:29 PM
God bless you! The emotions can be absorbed, deeply as you know. Train your body... Not your mind...most important, to be part of your sponge mechanism! It alleviates, headaches,confusion and that drained feeling! Spiritual boundaries.. Address,I have done. Today I am in control at least, and beyond what people percieve 6th sense,it is painfull and... Beautiful, I detect lies, from you I do not! Only frustration. Work on your own wellbeing. At all times.

Previous 1 3