Fri 04/17/09 04:19 AM
here, this guy explains it very well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0wWLVxSxrg

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 02:51 AM
hockey sucks. GO PADRES

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 02:47 AM

flowerforyou When the Pagan Romans were finally destroyed by the barbarians, all that was left were the meek Christians.flowerforyou These Christians showed their love and shared Christ with the barbarians and converted them to Christianity.flowerforyou Becoming the victors without force of arms (which had failed for the Romans)flowerforyou The times after the fall of the Empire were called the Dark Ages.flowerforyou The only beacon of hope in those times was the Christian church.flowerforyou The only thing to truly survive the fall of the Roman Empire.flowerforyou

mirror is totally a double secret agent working for our evil government:tongue:

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:37 AM
i have to go, but theres loads of information out there, look up free masons and illmuminati and how they tie to our government. JFK was our last real president. check out his speech before they killed him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7l6i4w11U . he spoke out and paid the price.

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:18 AM

and dont forget those fema coffins

They're not coffins. They are the outer containers for caskets.
There's about 50,000 of them and they've been around since about 1997. There used to be more. It's for the funeral industries. They're stored until the funeral parlors need and order them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLGrNObwUs watch

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:07 AM
and dont forget those fema coffins

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:05 AM

They said the same things in different ways 100 years ago.

well dont look at me when martial law happens and they put u into one of the hundreds of concentration camps their having builtfrown

They won't.flowerforyou

People have been saying these things for such a very long time.

noway go on, google fema concentration camps :)

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:57 AM

They said the same things in different ways 100 years ago.

well dont look at me when martial law happens and they put u into one of the hundreds of concentration camps their having builtfrown

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:51 AM

The important thing Jacob is to keep watch! Sounds like you're doing that.

Matthew 24
42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Matthew 25
1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

oh i have, they already have plans to put microchips in our hands(mark of the beast!). reality is sometimes not what it seems, these people control everything, our money, the media, music we listen to, and our minds. theres tons of information on the internet. go search now! they cant control that!

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:14 AM
ill just sound like a conspiracy nut, but if u guys took the time to investigate u would realize our own government is ran by a bunch of satanists(Illuminati) fake Christians. i feel satan and him army is ready for their final push at deceiving the world.

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:02 AM
what do u guys think? for those of u paying attention about whats going on in the world.