Community > Posts By > soltarius2000

soltarius2000's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:52 PM

there are no numbers

Yeah, you're RIGHT there is no numbers as long you're happy with yourself.

soltarius2000's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:43 PM
It seems like people are worry about how others see them or rate them, disregarding the more importantly factor of "how they see themselves"..

Now if you were to rate yourself 1 (worst) to 10 (best), what would it be?
Well, I am giving myself a "8" <--- with shirt on
And/or "9" <--- without shirt or cloth (lol)

Your turn..

soltarius2000's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:21 PM
Hmm, seem like everyone just care about is you looks.. so typical..
Anyway, I like the motto to bad it is not your own.. You should do the famous Marilyn Monroe pose when she walk over the manhole and her skirt blow up.. you know what am talking about, right?

Anyway, good luck in you children psychology career. Profile is okay, but still have some room for improvement.

soltarius2000's photo
Mon 05/25/09 09:00 PM
For looks: 7 or 8
For personality: 9 or 10

soltarius2000's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:56 PM

Extended priapism can be lethal...scared

Is that true.. I never knew that.. Where do you learn this from?

soltarius2000's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:14 PM
FACE #1:
Girls are just as bad as the guys.

Me and my friends were talking about this at lunch..

So ladies or guys, do you agree or disagree?

soltarius2000's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:37 PM
Ever feels like people only like you or want to know you only because of your beauty...

Am pretty sure the gorgeous girls (guys) that get hit on alot and appraise for their beauty will eventually or sometime get tire of it. And sometime hate it when others said "you're beautiful or good looking" after hearing it sooo many time.. Eventually, you will learn to ignore and sometime dislike those who like you only for your beauty.. Don't people ever realize that you can have both "brain and beauty"? Why can't people learn to judge and like others for who they are FIRST than their beauty?

soltarius2000's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:30 PM
"She got legs and she knows how to use them," ZZ tops

soltarius2000's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:25 PM
hmm, not bad at all, the only thing missing is a few extra pounds (5-10 lbs) to give the round curve.. maybe because you're 18 that's why..

soltarius2000's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:10 PM
Sound like all you want is SEX from a girl.. you need to down tone it a lot.. by saying "looking for girls who curious or interest in other girls"

soltarius2000's photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:30 PM
How many of you went to your high school reunion? Was it good or bad...
Most of my friends, said that the people that went are those: that want to see their old friends OR those that want to show off.. So what you think?

soltarius2000's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:48 PM
My friend run in the early morning from 5:00 to 6:00 am, I told her I can't do that it's too early for me.. I like to run from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm.. I you loving running or just want to loose some pound then you can join me on my route

soltarius2000's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:36 PM
New Bern use to be the ORIGINAL capital for North Carolina until they move it to Raleigh.. WHY.. because it boring, not to do there.. you should come down to Charlotte someday.. I can show you around town.

soltarius2000's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:29 PM
there is no such thing as the "ONE" giving the statistic that 55% of all relationships end up in a slip.. well, I take that back maybe you're SPECIAL from the rest of us you might find the "ONE"

soltarius2000's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:17 PM
Songs you tired of hearing on the radio because it played SO MANY TIMES?

The song am sick and tire of is "Taylor Swift - Love Story"... IT PLAYED 7 TIME A DAY!! It was great at first but then they OVER DID IT by playing it every 2 or 3 hours... I have nothing against Taylor Swift.. she is a sweet girl.

soltarius2000's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:08 PM
Wow.. that's late.. are you a study by any chance? I use to stay up late when I was in college at UNCC.

soltarius2000's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:01 PM
It's been raining alot this past months.. I guess all of the singles are staying home. Well am new to this site and I like to make new friends.. Dinner and a movies sound nice as a group..

soltarius2000's photo
Sat 03/28/09 02:36 PM
A few years back I was a graphic designer and amateur photographer an interest that I like... but now am doing something else and I don't want to loose that skills since am not working on it like before...
Am thinking about of doing other people picture so I can improve my skill...
If you want your pictures to be improve then send me a message..

soltarius2000's photo
Sat 03/28/09 02:35 PM
A few years back I was a graphic designer and amateur photographer an interest that I like... but now am doing something else and I don't want to loose that skills since am not working on it like before...
Am thinking about of doing other people picture so I can improve my skill...
If you want your pictures to be improve then send me a message..