Community > Posts By > DanD24

DanD24's photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:07 PM
Edited by DanD24 on Sun 11/29/15 04:08 PM

DanD24's photo
Sun 11/29/15 11:10 AM
I am single for a few reasons. The first reason is I refuse to just settle for someone just for the sake of having someone, I made that mistake before, I'd rather be single and alone than taken but truely alone and unhappy, basically I know my self worth, I want someone that actually cares and puts just as much effort as I do, tired of cheating and games and all that. Second is I live in a small town where there isn't many options and it's hard to find one around my age that's not taken or that I like but I like where I live. I do frequent several other areas but mostly surrounding towns. Third, most of my activities are male dominant, my job hardly has women but workplace is a no no anyways, my interests are outdoorsy while I do know many into that stuff I don't meet any new ones.
Four, all my friends are taken and their friends taken and settled down, that used to be #1 successful avenue for meeting someone new but that dried up the past 2 years. I've ran out of options and most sites haven't worked. I can be picky but in a good way relating to the first reason I'm single.

DanD24's photo
Mon 05/11/15 11:39 AM
I have many siblings either half or step, only have one full sibling. There's 2 age groups in my family-us adults 18 to 24 me being 24 and 10 and under. There isn't really rivalry on us older ones anymore, lots on the children side. I've always been sort of the 3rd parent in a way looking out for the younger ones

DanD24's photo
Thu 05/07/15 03:56 PM
I know I don't have a lot of pics I'll post more but rate on what I've got

DanD24's photo
Thu 05/07/15 03:54 PM
Sometimes you're creep isn't you're stereotypical somewhat middle aged, rough skinned, stubble faced guy with large glasses, missing teeth living in that runned down place, which is the physical definition around here. It can be the clean cut good looking guy in a nice home and nice car

DanD24's photo
Thu 05/07/15 11:46 AM
I personally go for the 4yr limit up or down, any lower is considered a pedophile and and go too old it feels like dating parents

DanD24's photo
Thu 05/07/15 11:25 AM
Here's a topic for all who are In their mid 20s, you notice how it's far more difficult to find dates than it was as a teen or young adult(early 20s) no matter how good you are with the opposite gender. The ones you do meet are already taken, have their own families or not my type. Being in a male dominant job, all my friends either married or settled so it's hard to have friends set me up like I used to, it's kind of creepy to approach some stranger even with good game so that's out, dating sites are not much different despite it being designed to meet new people. The ones who are single are not 100% single as in they have another lined up they known for long time. It seems you need to establish yourself in high school or college or early adulthood. The true singles are well hidden

DanD24's photo
Thu 05/07/15 10:38 AM
Who is all from loudonville ohio or it's surrounding towns or areas?