Community > Posts By > LivingWithout

LivingWithout's photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:54 PM
Still no lock on personality, but you get character points for the friendly answer after a post that contained a few remarks some would be offended by.

LivingWithout's photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:50 PM
I'm closest to blood relatives that are friends. Being related by itself just means you have to be civil(if that). Friends get a close second to the few family members I think of as friends too. Otherwise friends win.

LivingWithout's photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:43 PM
I understand that being big is natural for some girls, just as it is for some guys, but at the same time, being attracted to physically fit girls is just as natural. The ideal for me is a girl that is about the same level of intelligence as me(not very difficult) or smarter, and the same level of fitness as me(also pretty easy) or better. The line I draw completely varies on the girl though. I've seen chubby girls who were very cute in my book, but beyond chubby I just seem to lose interest. It's not even a conscious decision, it's just instinct.

LivingWithout's photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:33 PM
Well, after looking at your profile I'd say that I still don't know enough about you to make a good assessment of your personality or character, but visually you're cute.:smile: